John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this was him in the background yesterday, but then didn't think it could be, but now I am undecided again

Screenshot_20221019-191230_ManCityApp.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OK this is incredible thank you so much!!! I absolutely adore mushrooms and now you’ve made me wanna make something shroomy tonight. nut roast for main and cones for pudding plz.
these are the mushroom baubles I got - not interesting lol but I love them
D56312B3-0A62-43FF-9B77-B1B43E94BB7B.jpeg

eta (sorry interrupting actual content here omg he looks v focused and serious, I like) I don’t eat fish but I’m not arsed about gelatine, rennet etc (bad veggie!!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Remember good old @einahpets93
She used to perv on John Stones, used to read fics and sometimes even write them - she was nice… where’d she go?
Hope she didn’t get sucked into a managerial position and doesn’t have fun anymore.
Remember her? She used to get so pissed she booked holidays and didn’t remember the next morning??

that’s what people will say about me when the life has been sucked out of me with this job 🤣 if the application is this stressful imagine what the job will be like

“maybe I just wanna follow people”
felt that in my soul girl hahaha
I just want to follow John stones wherever he goes hopefully it’s to conor coady’s house because he’s been mega sassy today and I’m properly loving it… but I’m too busy writing about how I’m a leader 🤢

• Heart
Ooh I really like them hope you like them too!!! You deserve the treat 😊 love the nail colour too

ooh those Colin biscuits look good. I didn’t look atbiscuits today
The biscuits are one of the best sections. Especially their chocolatey ones.
I LITERALLY JUST STOPPED BREATHING IS THIS TRUE?!!!!!

Poor bae looks very pale and post poorly hamstring delicate but ultra hot in the rain ☔

oh my I love him so much ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The biscuits are one of the best sections. Especially their chocolatey ones.

I LITERALLY JUST STOPPED BREATHING IS THIS TRUE?!!!!!

Poor bae looks very pale and post poorly hamstring delicate but ultra hot in the rain ☔

oh my I love him so much ❤❤❤❤
I know right she just casually dropped it in the thread. I need a warning sign next time

• Heart
Remember good old @einahpets93
She used to perv on John Stones, used to read fics and sometimes even write them - she was nice… where’d she go?
Hope she didn’t get sucked into a managerial position and doesn’t have fun anymore.
Remember her? She used to get so pissed she booked holidays and didn’t remember the next morning??

that’s what people will say about me when the life has been sucked out of me with this job 🤣 if the application is this stressful imagine what the job will be like

I just want to follow John stones wherever he goes hopefully it’s to conor coady’s house because he’s been mega sassy today and I’m properly loving it… but I’m too busy writing about how I’m a leader 🤢
I feel this in my soul friend. Change is terrifying, but you've nothing to lose applying. If you really don't think it is right for you, you can always turn it down if you are successful.

Do what is right for you, don't think about enhanced salary or anything like that. If you're happy as you are then there's nothing wrong with that.

• Heart
I feel this in my soul friend. Change is terrifying, but you've nothing to lose applying. If you really don't think it is right for you, you can always turn it down if you are successful.

Do what is right for you, don't think about enhanced salary or anything like that. If you're happy as you are then there's nothing wrong with that.
I just want to turn back time, make better life choices and be Beth 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.