John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg tell me this is real
The biscuits are one of the best sections. Especially their chocolatey ones.

I LITERALLY JUST STOPPED BREATHING IS THIS TRUE?!!!!!

Poor bae looks very pale and post poorly hamstring delicate but ultra hot in the rain ☔

oh my I love him so much ❤❤❤❤
It’s real … it should have come with a warning but he’s back!! 😍😍😍

Hope they tell him about me and the fun I used to have 🤣

Sexy bastard

that is not how I looked in the monsoon today
We will be sure to show him the fics 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Are you feeling any better today lovely? 💙

Agree with all of this 💙💙💙
I'm on the mend thank you, my love.

A little bit less exhausted than I was (at the bus station I saw a man fast asleep and genuinely, I think that could have been me yesterday). Still getting coughing fits and bringing up rubbish but not such eye-wateringly painful coughs as it's been. WC came down with the same bug at around the same time and he's still coughing and spluttering a little so I think it's just a lingerer and obvs I've been feeling crappy with it because of my whole eating/sleeping situation as well.

Still feeling pissed off about how I'm working on something I'm not supposed to leave but I keep getting constant requests to do other things.

But am managing, and the thing I'm working on is going pretty well. And more interesting things up and coming - was speaking to Big Boss earlier about some work I'll be doing over the next few weeks and (it's hard to explain the context of this conversation) he said I'd probably do it better than anyone else even if I suddenly went blind. So that's kind of a nice sentiment and a break from feeling like I just keep doing everything wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OK this is incredible thank you so much!!! I absolutely adore mushrooms and now you’ve made me wanna make something shroomy tonight. nut roast for main and cones for pudding plz.
these are the mushroom baubles I got - not interesting lol but I love them
View attachment 1665415

eta (sorry interrupting actual content here omg he looks v focused and serious, I like) I don’t eat fish but I’m not arsed about gelatine, rennet etc (bad veggie!!!)
I thought these were mushroom earrings and I wanted them

• Heart
  • Haha
You got this, my friend. I know you can do it. Also, I love your voice so much. ❤

A little bit less exhausted than I was (at the bus station I saw a man fast asleep and genuinely, I think that could have been me yesterday). Still getting coughing fits and bringing up rubbish but not such eye-wateringly painful coughs as it's been. WC came down with the same bug at around the same time and he's still coughing and spluttering a little so I think it's just a lingerer and obvs I've been feeling crappy with it because of my whole eating/sleeping situation as well.

Still feeling pissed off about how I'm working on something I'm not supposed to leave but I keep getting constant requests to do other things.

But am managing, and the thing I'm working on is going pretty well. And more interesting things up and coming - was speaking to Big Boss earlier about some work I'll be doing over the next few weeks and (it's hard to explain the context of this conversation) he said I'd probably do it better than anyone else even if I suddenly went blind. So that's kind of a nice sentiment and a break from feeling like I just keep doing everything wrong.
You sound much better. I hope you’re on the mend. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You got this, my friend. I know you can do it. Also, I love your voice so much. ❤

You sound much better. I hope you’re on the mend. ❤
That’s my whingey voice 🤣 the one RLF hears all the time

Glad you’re feeling a tiny bit better

are you sure you and WC haven’t been snogging and you’re not telling us??

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.