John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not yet! I still have to read @sugarfairy23 's Neighbours update too and I am sad it's the last one.

I had to do a bit of work before I came to work today but look forward to reading tomorrow!
Mines nothing exciting, just abit of fluff 💙

Hope the colonel has been good to you today!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not yet! I still have to read @sugarfairy23 's Neighbours update too and I am sad it's the last one.

I had to do a bit of work before I came to work today but look forward to reading tomorrow!
I'll download Neighbours 2 and read it on holidays, or on my flight. Because at the moment, I hardly have time to do much of anything. And I want to enjoy this. Same with your two chapters, I want to enjoy those, and be able to reply, too. Perhaps tonight, after finishing up. 😍

Also cannot wait for @Starttheline 's story to drop!

I'm all for the fluff, I live for the fluff!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'll download Neighbours 2 and read it on holidays, or on my flight. Because at the moment, I hardly have time to do much of anything. And I want to enjoy this. Same with your two chapters, I want to enjoy those, and be able to reply, too. Perhaps tonight, after finishing up. 😍

I've just checked and I'm on about 10,000 words! I want to get to a certain point before releasing I think, I keep going back to tweak things so they tie in. Maybe this week, if I can get to where I want to be.

• Heart

When/where are you going on holiday? Neighbours 2 isn’t long at all so easily read in a flight!

It amazes me how you still have time to write when you’re so busy with work all of the time! You’re a superwoman ❤

@cobette chapters will make you 🥵

I've just checked and I'm on about 10,000 words! I want to get to a certain point before releasing I think, I keep going back to tweak things so they tie in. Maybe this week, if I can get to where I want to be.
I can’t wait to read! Don’t rush it though just drop it whenever you’re as happy with it as you can be 💙

@lou_claire91 is LO fully right as rain now? Are you upto much on your final night?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When/where are you going on holiday? Neighbours 2 isn’t long at all so easily read in a flight!

It amazes me how you still have time to write when you’re so busy with work all of the time! You’re a superwoman ❤

I can’t wait to read! Don’t rush it though just drop it whenever you’re as happy with it as you can be 💙

@lou_claire91 is LO fully right as rain now? Are you upto much on your final night?
Hopefully Miami in Mid-November, if all goes well. I have quite a few things I want to read, so I'm just saving them all. But then I also want to leave reviews, and comments, and I might write down my thoughts for each chapter, while reading.

It relaxes me, takes me out of my day to day work life, even if it takes a lot of time to get there. Just giving the story some thought, and having all these fun little moments to write is amazing. I'm actually really happy that I have Little Flirts, too, because these chapters are like little prompts, while the big story is still coming along. I keep reading and revising my story, and adapting it to real life, as it goes on. ❤

Post when you're happy about it. We'll be here to pick it up and love on it. 🤗

• Heart
I’m here @mimimithis
just swamped with work and job application stuff. Away again this weekend and still hoping to get to the match on Wednesday night so trying not to get distracted too much.
Closing date for the job is the 28th, so hopefully have a lot sorted by Friday so I can have a more chilled week next week

• Heart

Feeling a lot better now, eaten a mini hamburger and now eating cake so he’s good 🤣

action shot of tonight’s outfit!
B47E064E-8B81-489F-957B-368A125B3B74.jpeg
D62BC7B7-5A9B-4A49-B081-AEFD5D6A6969.jpeg
9C344FAA-8448-45FC-8EE2-9A96FA7C7FFD.jpeg
9F07B19D-6C60-423D-9DA5-72A21E08BFBD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9

He has so far but it is early days!

How much longer until holiday?

Feeling a lot better now, eaten a mini hamburger and now eating cake so he’s good 🤣

This is my fave outfit so far!

• Heart

Hello my loves. Just got home from work. Need a lie-down. Hope everybody is doing well today ❤ I assume no bae content? 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
helloooo, I am back after a rainy rainy day at Disney, it never stopped once!!
still had fun tho, hope everyone has had a good day!

pre being a drowned rat and wearing a plastic poncho all day 🥹
71DAE45F-5B96-4A8C-9A75-D3511006E18E.jpeg
F753DB6E-3473-43EA-950C-FB0F4F68C0D6.jpeg
67B17840-5FA4-4154-BA3C-C1A8968626B7.jpeg

7288E579-BBEA-4AD9-9E89-2E2420A28A51.jpeg

eating the pizza right now, didn’t really want ham but they had no just cheese n tomato so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He has so far but it is early days!

How much longer until holiday?

This is my fave outfit so far!
This is my fave that’s why it’s my last proper night outfit 🤍
Looking hot as always
thank you love 🤍
Can u stop being so hot pls. RLF must have a constant boner around you this holiday

Also what is that dessert?’ The dish on the right
haha thank you babe!! 🥹

they have a chocolate fountain so it’s marshmallows and wafers dipped in chocolate 😍

• Heart
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey lovely! How's Cali? How is your Monday?
Hi gorgeous! It’s 21 here today, so our usual “autumn” weather. My Monday is okay so far, I managed to get a lot done this morning so my afternoon won’t be hectic. Are you getting a lot of writing done tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
  • Heart
I’m here @mimimithis
just swamped with work and job application stuff. Away again this weekend and still hoping to get to the match on Wednesday night so trying not to get distracted too much.
Closing date for the job is the 28th, so hopefully have a lot sorted by Friday so I can have a more chilled week next week
I hope you attend the match! Good luck on the application. You got this. ❤

@333149O you look so cute! ❤ Pizza looks nice!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.