John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Karim Benzema can will the Balloon Door at 34 then Bae can after he slays the world cup in 2026 and wins the quadruple for City

2E82A41B-EE90-4A61-8718-D1EEFF013825.jpeg
7FE0A134-69B5-4FF2-BC72-E335BD1A81C7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
John stones # 41
Still nowhere to be seen on the pitch, but we’re all still desperate for him to scratch our itch

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@sugarfairy23 I thought of you yesterday when I watched a part of one of the million installments of the Halloween films. ❤ Have you been to see the new one?

I endorse this way of thinking! (y)❤
No not yet!
I’m always jealous of how into Halloween (not the films the actual thing) Americans get compared to us! You guys go all out for it don’t you 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is he at the Balloon thing tonight? Dunno if I can cope with him in a suit this late in the evening 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.