John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, why did no-one tell me to shut up moaning about missing the CL game this week when there isn't even one!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Baby's been reading here panicking thinking he'd forgotten something too.
I was looking this morning at the next game and was thinking why isn’t google showing the CL game 😭

Just filed off gel Polish on my toes. Think that could be the worst task ever. Just painted them a nice glittery gold 💖

• Heart
Lunch was a success! No crying! He ate some popcorn chicken and some chips then was shouting and laughing about the beach so he seemed like his usual self!!

he is now in the pool in his inflatable car waving bye at the boats going past 🤣 hopefully nap soon before beach later!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just got my SECOND jury summons 🙁 work will hate me. Only did it 4 yrs ago

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just got my SECOND jury summons 🙁 work will hate me. Only did it 4 yrs ago
I’ve never done it!? Work can’t say anything tho can they? Im not sure I’d want to do that 😭

Lunch was a success! No crying! He ate some popcorn chicken and some chips then was shouting and laughing about the beach so he seemed like his usual self!!

he is now in the pool in his inflatable car waving bye at the boats going past 🤣 hopefully nap soon before beach later!
Ahhh that sounds good !!! Glad he’s perked up 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Yay, glad he's feeling better!!! I'd love to be in an inflatable car in a pool! 😝 A midday nap would be even better!

Instead I'm going to be driving all over my area today setting up sites for my Very Important Big Work Project. Which isn't terrible, I like driving, just wish they'd pay me to use my car with the built in Android Carplay and all the other nice things. But no, I have to use a fleet vehicle.

Reserved a fleet vehicle starting at 8am today and the fleet manager just emailed me asking if I'm coming. That's after the system automatically sent me a "you're late for your reservation" email at 8:15am. Like, I have it reserved til Weds at 6pm and I didn't know how early we'd have to leave this morning, just chill lady.

I'm literally sitting on the throne right now because the prostaglandins are doing their magic to adjacent organs, ie, period poo - well, PMS poo, and yes I packed a spare pair of undies because you never know. 😬 At least I'll be sharing a car with the coworker who tit his pants a few weeks ago, so, you know, mutually assured destruction and all. 💀

• Heart
  • Sad
This is SO annoying.

I've only had it once, but it was impossible to plan work around it.
It’s very interesting but …. the last one was a bit long and intense 😬

Trying to imagine bae on a jury..😆

• Heart

Bae would go with the majority just to get it over and done with because he doesn't like doing paid work nm his civic duty.

The accuracy of this spoof article gets me every time.

2022-10-17.png

Baby I only tease you because I love you so much.

• Heart

CC75A530-5FC5-4C45-AFC6-F14EBDC4E3A2.jpeg

As long as he rocked up like this every day…(I know jurors probably don’t wear suits to court but let’s just pretend 😂) and imagine you were sat next to him on a jury 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Would not be paying attention to the evidence that's for sure.
I bet footballers are exempt from being jurors anyway, too busy and important compared to us common folk and let’s be honest most of them are hardly in positions to pass judgement on things are they 😬

How’s everyone’s Monday going?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I bet footballers are exempt from being jurors anyway, too busy and important compared to us common folk and let’s be honest most of them are hardly in positions to pass judgement on things are they 😬

How’s everyone’s Monday going?
There's actually very very few reasons to be exempt. They'd probably be able to get a deferral to the off season, but they couldn't be excused just because of the job.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.