John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, why did no-one tell me to shut up moaning about missing the CL game this week when there isn't even one!? 😂
because I thought you meant the one next week and was worried you were working straight through? 🥺

Aw yes. Our two idiots. You can see the life leaving Kalv's eyes at this very moment, omg.

Hi girls, I'm finally home and sitting on the couch.

Should I finish Big Flirts first, or write Little Flirts and finish it in a bit?

Where's my lovely @einahpets93 today?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
because I thought you meant the one next week and was worried you were working straight through? 🥺

Aw yes. Our two idiots. You can see the life leaving Kalv's eyes at this very moment, omg.

Should I finish Big Flirts first, or write Little Flirts and finish it in a bit?

Big Flirts!

I think baby has accidentally let slip to Kalvin about our affair, it's the only explanation 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Big Flirts!

I think baby has accidentally let slip to Kalvin about our affair, it's the only explanation 🤷‍♀️
Okay, I'll get to it in a minute. ❤ Been thinking about it all day already.

Poor Bae. Poor Kalv, too, knowing he'll never be your number one.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Glad you’re home! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just opened my laptop, and document. 😂

Did you catch up with last week's LF?
Not yet! I still have to read @sugarfairy23 's Neighbours update too and I am sad it's the last one.

I had to do a bit of work before I came to work today but look forward to reading tomorrow!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.