John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your nails will get stronger in time, they're possibly a bit weak from the acrylics. I remember mine were like paper when I stopped getting them. Does she charge more or less for BIAB?

Can't wait to see them tomorrow
Yeah I think that’s what it is. It’s only one & I broke it when I attempted to pick a parcel up & didn’t get hold of it properly

she charges less!! She charged me £25 I think it was do BIAB where as a full set of acrylics is £30 or £30 something&acrylic infills is £28
BIAB infills is £22!
This is them now 😊
695E42E3-05D3-433E-A3E9-9DBDC896452B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I like the sound of BIAB. My nails get wrecked when they have gel on them as they are so weak. Love having nice nails so might give it go.

Glad you LO is feeling better today @lou_claire91

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Gonna risk taking LO to the restaurant for lunch! Managed to find this still in my suitcase little SHEIN dress that I’d bought to throw on!
96612CF1-F765-41D7-9D0C-31BBC6202ED6.jpeg
005A3569-6A4A-4CF1-86D2-F7125D4CD2CE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gonna risk taking LO to the restaurant for lunch! Managed to find this still in my suitcase little SHEIN dress that I’d bought to throw on!
Very pretty enjoy your last day

No but can I have the name of it 🤪🤪

Cake looks yummy just had a coffee too! I overdid it on the wine yesterday so taking it easy today
0A475DB2-007A-4F07-BD60-8E9FCDEAE8DD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.