John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning all. LO has just banged his knee on the table. Said he needed to go to the hospital. I rubbed it and now it is fine.

Has anyone tried this with John?
Mine has just got up!!!! We’ve got to set off for nursery in 40 mins 😂. He sat on the stairs and cried for about 5 mins after I woke him up .. happy Monday 🙈🙈

748DDC0F-B541-4F85-9407-84738EA70A39.jpeg
Hope everyone is ok 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning everyone ❤ I woke up and unfortunately am still not a WAG so work it is….

CEB80ABF-F2E1-456B-BE48-5E115457A45F.jpeg

Hope you all have a lovely day and that all the LO’s are feeling better 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just extremely touch deprived and lonely. The usual.

Still thankful I don't have a job with such rampant casual physical affection, though. But maybe if I got it that frequently for that much of my life I'd have a lot more oxytocin in my brain and like people more.

And also my phone is trying to get me to send JS fic epubs to my coworker via Teams and Outlook. 👀😱

View attachment 1656355

Not sure he's the audience for these. Probably would love any of the M/M fics, though. 😝
Yesterday I had to email myself fic and now I'm terrified it's sitting in my sent items just waiting to be accidentally sent to someone.

Mine has just got up!!!! We’ve got to set off for nursery in 40 mins 😂. He sat on the stairs and cried for about 5 mins after I woke him up .. happy Monday 🙈🙈

View attachment 1656514Hope everyone is ok 😘
This also sounds like behaviour John exhibits when told he has to return to training.

Good morning all. LO has just banged his knee on the table. Said he needed to go to the hospital. I rubbed it and now it is fine.

I'm shaking laughing at this!

@lou_claire91 how is the wee man?

@Gossgossgoss9888 hope you manage to get through day okay x

@mimimithis praying for an easier week for you

@Just Drive sleep well friend!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yesterday I had to email myself fic and now I'm terrified it's sitting in my sent items just waiting to be accidentally sent to someone.

This also sounds like behaviour John exhibits when told he has to return to training.

John is really taking advantage of City's generous sick leave policy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was going to order Costa to start my day but Maple Hazel Latte sold out 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Good morning, all. Hope you have a good day. @mimimithis are you at work today? @Gossgossgoss9888 feel better soon.
Yeah, I am. And it’s madness here, since there’s an upcoming audit tomorrow.

Morning darlings.

Had a middle of the night fever. Weird late-cold nonsense.

Back to a normal temperature now but feeling weak and fragile. And awake too early to sensibly get up but too late to sensibly go back to sleep.
Oh hun, feel better soon. Are you staying home today?

I volunteer to try it. 😁

• Heart

Good morning girls 🤍

he woke up a little teary so I went and bought breakfast to the room … so he ate a Magdalena’s Cake for breakfast and seemed happier after that! (He definitely takes after me!) we have just packed most our cases as it was cloudy this morning rather than waste the day tomorrow and he’s been laughing and clapping and so much more like himself! ☺

• Heart
Good morning girls 🤍

he woke up a little teary so I went and bought breakfast to the room … so he ate a Magdalena’s Cake for breakfast and seemed happier after that! (He definitely takes after me!) we have just packed most our cases as it was cloudy this morning rather than waste the day tomorrow and he’s been laughing and clapping and so much more like himself! ☺
Cake makes everything better

• Heart
Please report back!

Is it tomorrow you are going shopping?
Yesss. I was in two minds as I’m trying to be good but my sis in law is going to Cyprus tomorrow and asked me for a lift to the train station … and primark is right near it. So I can’t not go now 😂
And it’s nail day tomorrow too 😊😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yesss. I was in two minds as I’m trying to be good but my sis in law is going to Cyprus tomorrow and asked me for a lift to the train station … and primark is right near it. So I can’t not go now 😂
Have you decided what nails you will get? How are you feeling about BIAB now it's been a few weeks?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Would definitely be rude not too!

The cleaner is coming tomorrow (if she shows up!) so I was thinking I might go into town too to avoid her!

• Heart
Have you decided what nails you will get? How are you feeling about BIAB now it's been a few weeks?
I like them. I did break one of them which I’m very sad about. But it’ll grow back. They’ve actually grown loads im so surprised.
I’ve got a few ideas. I’m going Halloween nail art with purplely glitter I think Spooky vibes 😂. I don’t even like Halloween 🤪

Would definitely be rude not too!

The cleaner is coming tomorrow (if she shows up!) so I was thinking I might go into town too to avoid her!
Oohh go to primark!! You know you want to 😉
They have so many Disney pjs they’re so cute. I need leggings as I wear them for work and primark ones are the best ones and I saw those pjs last week I really want 😍

• Heart
I like them. I did break one of them which I’m very sad about. But it’ll grow back. They’ve actually grown loads im so surprised.
I’ve got a few ideas. I’m going Halloween nail art with purplely glitter I think Spooky vibes 😂. I don’t even like Halloween 🤪

Oohh go to primark!! You know you want to 😉
They have so many Disney pjs they’re so cute. I need leggings as I wear them for work and primark ones are the best ones and I saw those pjs last week I really want 😍
Your nails will get stronger in time, they're possibly a bit weak from the acrylics. I remember mine were like paper when I stopped getting them. Does she charge more or less for BIAB?

Can't wait to see them tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.