John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to god I look like I’d drowned and been washed up on the shore and he was pissing himself laughing!

*until the next Thursday shots night or drunken Saturday evening when you book a holiday, order things online, post smut or adopt a dog! 🤣

plus surely when you meet JP you will need a drink! 🤣
Chilly seeing you get out the pool

Tumblr_l_446551719431266.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
hi babies

got here safe, case was first off the belt too. such a smooth journey and Manchester airport was easy too!

gonna get some sleep, will check in with you all at some point tomorrow.
FFE96756-6C36-420B-A50D-D931C1856FED.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
hi babies

got here safe, case was first off the belt too. such a smooth journey and Manchester airport was easy too!

gonna get some sleep, will check in with you all at some point tomorrow.
Cute ears! Enjoy your kip, looking forward to hearing about your adventures tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just climbing into bed. 3 shifts down, 3 to go!

Miss my Tattlers like City miss these two.

City 412.jpg
City 200.jpg
City 663.jpg
City 387.jpg
City 573.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just extremely touch deprived and lonely. The usual.

Still thankful I don't have a job with such rampant casual physical affection, though. But maybe if I got it that frequently for that much of my life I'd have a lot more oxytocin in my brain and like people more.

And also my phone is trying to get me to send JS fic epubs to my coworker via Teams and Outlook. 👀😱

Screenshot_20221016-223035.png

Not sure he's the audience for these. Probably would love any of the M/M fics, though. 😝

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just climbing into bed. 3 shifts down, 3 to go!

Miss my Tattlers like City miss these two.

View attachment 1656291View attachment 1656292View attachment 1656293View attachment 1656294View attachment 1656295
I miss you, my friend. ❤ Glad you’re home!

Just extremely touch deprived and lonely. The usual.

Still thankful I don't have a job with such rampant casual physical affection, though. But maybe if I got it that frequently for that much of my life I'd have a lot more oxytocin in my brain and like people more.

And also my phone is trying to get me to send JS fic epubs to my coworker via Teams and Outlook. 👀😱

View attachment 1656355

Not sure he's the audience for these. Probably would love any of the M/M fics, though. 😝
I’m sorry you’re having a hard time. Hugs to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning darlings.

Had a middle of the night fever. Weird late-cold nonsense.

Back to a normal temperature now but feeling weak and fragile. And awake too early to sensibly get up but too late to sensibly go back to sleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Good morning all. LO has just banged his knee on the table. Said he needed to go to the hospital. I rubbed it and now it is fine.

Has anyone tried this with John?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Good morning all. LO has just banged his knee on the table. Said he needed to go to the hospital. I rubbed it and now it is fine.

Has anyone tried this with John?
Oh he is the funniest! 🤣🤣🤣

message ON and tell her this, he’ll be back playing in no time! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.