John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks girls, appreciate it, but back in room already as LO has a high temperature, keeps crying and is now asleep for the moment, really not feeling his usual self, but we will manage. Thanks for the support with him today, it means a lot! 🤍

was gonna post a note about the MM/DR/Chilly stuff but deleted it ha as I’m not one to get deep 🤣🤣 but gonna just be mindful ✌🏼
mate post what you like

I have a sickness. The sickness is John Stones. He makes me blind to other boys. I love him. I am best ignored. There is nowhere else I can go where other people share the lurve. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a problem to have 🥲
Oh lovey! 🤍
I think he would jump at the chance of anything atm, we’ll see when we get home, maybe 🤣 he did tell me I looked beautiful tonight, but he also told LO I looked like a Bond girl getting out the pool earlier while laughing as I looked like a washed up fish 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh lovey! 🤍
I think he would jump at the chance of anything atm, we’ll see when we get home, maybe 🤣 he did tell me I looked beautiful tonight, but he also told LO I looked like a Bond girl getting out the pool earlier while laughing as I looked like a washed up fish 🤣🤣
I fully believe you looked like a bond girl based on your pics so far 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg!!!!!! What a sweetie. I wish I had this face sitting across from me 😍😍😍

Oh lovey! 🤍
Pfft with those tits you’d never look like a washed up fish

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg!!!!!! What a sweetie. I wish I had this face sitting across from me 😍😍😍

Pfft with those tits you’d never look like a washed up fish
I swear to god I look like I’d drowned and been washed up on the shore and he was pissing himself laughing!
God no, no more alcohol
*until the next Thursday shots night or drunken Saturday evening when you book a holiday, order things online, post smut or adopt a dog! 🤣

plus surely when you meet JP you will need a drink! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Almost time to go to WC.

gettyimages-982662372-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-986327926-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-993326744-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1002031332-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1002829484-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-993672498-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-982713964-612x612.jpg

Gaz trying to get in on action
gettyimages-993378238-612x612.jpg

Stubble is beginning to appear
gettyimages-996382266-612x612.jpg

When Beth has finished with him
gettyimages-996429992-612x612.jpg

Jord's had enough of listening to Beth whinging about it being off and on
gettyimages-996430044-612x612.jpg

When he's had Gigi on the phone
gettyimages-998353044-612x612.jpg

@Violetroselily almost the Brighton colour
gettyimages-981827398-612x612.jpg

mate post what you like

I have a sickness. The sickness is John Stones. He makes me blind to other boys. I love him. I am best ignored. There is nowhere else I can go where other people share the lurve. ❤
Earlier my friend asked me if I fancy Ruben when bae is not playing. Girl, there is only one man.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.