John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think that but yesterday he had a runny nose and a watery eye like he was run down, plus he normally sleeps almost 3 hours longer a night so I think he’s overly tired and maybe a bit of the sun … I’m so not sure! 🤍

Thank you lovey 🤍

thanks lovey! Fingers crossed! 🤍
He loves his sleep doesn't he, so that's probably playing a big part of it. My LO has had naps this week for the first time in months because he's been poorly.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He loves his sleep doesn't he, so that's probably playing a big part of it. My LO has had naps this week for the first time in months because he's been poorly.
I did see your little one was poorly (your comment about trying to take his socks off made me laugh) is he better now?

He honestly adores sleep, he normally goes down at 7pm-9:30/10am and he would sleep longer if we let him and then a 2 hour nap so that’s all out of the window! I think he also needs to eat more fibre but that’s pulling teeth atm 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I did see your little one was poorly (your comment about trying to take his socks off made me laugh) is he better now?

He honestly adores sleep, he normally goes down at 7pm-9:30/10am and he would sleep longer if we let him and then a 2 hour nap so that’s all out of the window! I think he also needs to eat more fibre but that’s pulling teeth atm 🤦🏻‍♀️
He is thank you. He's been a bit wild today, think he had a lot of energy to use! I think we have opposite children, I'm not sure mine has ever had a 2 hour nap haha.

• Heart

Omg he sleeps 7pm til 10am?!!! That’s madness

231EC929-2B81-4364-B86B-518EDD5868EF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He is thank you. He's been a bit wild today, think he had a lot of energy to use! I think we have opposite children, I'm not sure mine has ever had a 2 hour nap haha.
Ah that’s good, I always find once they have been poorly they store all that energy they didn’t use on those days till they are well!

oh bless, honestly LO would sleep in till lunch if it was up to him, he loves his bed so much! 🤣
Omg he sleeps 7pm til 10am?!!! That’s madness

yeah most days that’s his routine 🤣 we can’t make plans for the morning as he will ignore me and turn back over and go back to sleep if I go in his room!

Soooo cute! 🤍

• Heart
Ah that’s good, I always find once they have been poorly they store all that energy they didn’t use on those days till they are well!

oh bless, honestly LO would sleep in till lunch if it was up to him, he loves his bed so much! 🤣

yeah most days that’s his routine 🤣 we can’t make plans for the morning as he will ignore me and turn back over and go back to sleep if I go in his room!

Soooo cute! 🤍
Omg what a cutie. Mine sleeps 6.30/7pm and then usually wakes 630 or 7 sometimes 730 if I’m lucky 😍😍

• Heart

Can I please make an amendment to my child order to including stipulation that not only is he Mini KDB #2 he also has this sleeping pattern!?

Thank you to the stork.

• Heart
  • Haha
Omg what a cutie. Mine sleeps 6.30/7pm and then usually wakes 630 or 7 sometimes 730 if I’m lucky 😍😍
He has always been like this even from a tiny baby, he just loves his sleep! He will put his bunny over his eyes and pretend to be asleep if it’s too early! We can never make proper play dates as he won’t get up early! 🤣

It’s not waterproof
Can I just check … should I wait till I get home to read this when I can be alone rather than be frustrated like I was a bit from reading last nights?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He has always been like this even from a tiny baby, he just loves his sleep! He will put his bunny over his eyes and pretend to be asleep if it’s too early! We can never make proper play dates as he won’t get up early! 🤣
He sounds like me if I could do that. I always say I wish I started work later. I absolutely hate getting up. I’m really not a morning person. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Can I just check … should I wait till I get home to read this when I can be alone rather than be frustrated like I was a bit from reading last nights?!
Depends if you’re going to use RLF for a quickie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He sounds like me if I could do that. I always say I wish I started work later. I absolutely hate getting up. I’m really not a morning person. 😭
Haha! I used to hate getting up early and was always told when I had a baby I would never get a lay in again!!

that was one of the reasons I didn’t go back to work as he was never gonna get him up early to sort him out and try and find childcare (plus the expense) but he doesn’t do mornings, he likes chilled brunch type late mornings, he lives his best life!

• Heart
You are in possibly the worst job for this 🥲
I know .. well actually when I first started I worked 8-3 which isn’t so bad is it ??? But now I do 7-245. Cos I’m not a sorter I don’t need to be in at 5am like they do 🤮🤮. I really don’t know how they do it
I stayed up last night reading my book & today I am feeling it. I’ve been tired alllll day. I really need like 8 hours sleep a night to function 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.