John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In future I’ll refrain from posting anything about MM/DR/Chilly as seems like it gets a lot of hate for no reason, will refrain from having opinions about anyone or anything other than Bae it seems … 🤣

anyway off to enjoy my evening with a very poorly little one even though we all got dressed up it’s kind of for nothing
You hot mama. Wow. Love the look.

Post about what you want, and who you want. We're all allowed to love and thirst over different people, methinks. They do nothing for me, but then again, someone I might fancy might not do it for you, either, so... keep doing what you do, babes.

Where's @einahpets93 ? Did RLF's willy kill her?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In future I’ll refrain from posting anything about MM/DR/Chilly as seems like it gets a lot of hate for no reason, will refrain from having opinions about anyone or anything other than Bae it seems … 🤣

anyway off to enjoy my evening with a very poorly little one even though we all got dressed up it’s kind of for nothing
DR and MM are side characters in my fic, because of you, so please do keep mentioning them because I need to get to know them better

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone just showed me goal. Kyle as last man would not have let that happen.

Hope @einahpets93 is ok, she was fic reading this morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Chewing my nails here was hoping Jack might come on and score

You look fab
Love a bit of Chilly too so I appreciated it 😘

• Heart
I appreciate that you are all stressed but I have been playing with Kinetic sand and trying to persuade a 3yo to keep the colours separate. Now that, friends, is stress.

• Haha
Erling coming to put his arm around and keep Bernardo from doing something stupid is kinda funny.

So will Arsenal be 5 points clear by tonight?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Should have brought Alvaraz on ages ago
I literally said should have brought him on half a hour ago. I really do question peps substitutions sometimes

Erling coming to put his arm around and keep Bernardo from doing something stupid is kinda funny.

So will Arsenal be 5 points clear by tonight?
I think it’s just 3??

edit it’s4

I’m so jealous Haaland runs round for 90 mins and doesn’t have a hair out of place. He doesn’t have baby hair or anything at the front

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I would like to say I'm shocked but...

Congrats to Gabby and Zin for retaining the title.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m kinda glad bae wasn’t there cos he defo would have come away injured by these red shite idiots 😂😂. I actually hate them

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Meh. I'm not impressed.

Pep being a class act just now is amazing. What a man.

I would like to say I'm shocked but...

Congrats to Gabby and Zin for retaining the title.
This. I cannot see anyone taking points off Arsenal at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well, at least the streak was broken with this match and not a bunch of dumb mistakes at Leicester or something.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.