John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m kinda glad bae wasn’t there cos he defo would have come away injured by these red shite idiots 😂😂. I actually hate them
He'd have got the blame.

It's prob still his fault for being out, when this morning noone even remembered he existed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
It’s way too early to say who is taking the title 😂😂

I think it’s good. City needed bringing down to earth a bit as have been a bit cocky I think re Halaand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
In future I’ll refrain from posting anything about MM/DR/Chilly as seems like it gets a lot of hate for no reason, will refrain from having opinions about anyone or anything other than Bae it seems … 🤣

anyway off to enjoy my evening with a very poorly little one even though we all got dressed up it’s kind of for nothing
You look awesome lady! ❤
Hope LO is okay too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow @cobette good grief 🥵
Read as I was watching the game so missed most of the action at the end due to your insane writing.

Also can’t look at the tattoo in the same way now ❤

9CDB264E-3CF0-446D-B2D6-063A73E26EB3.jpeg

• Heart
Now we are subjected to one long show of sky giving Klopp a blow job as per

• Sad
  • Heart
❤❤❤ glad you liked it.

Dunno how we'll explain the lips though 👀

I adore this! I am too short to get away with it.
I’ve got one similar that I’m wearing today it is black with red flowers on and it doesn’t cover my bum like it is on the model !!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.