John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine if they were chilblain hugs poor mimimithis would slip right out of them #greazee #verygreazee

NOT LIKE OUR BAE BABY ❤ ❤

View attachment 1655085
I'm dying from laughter Macc, this is the most amusing thought and visual I've had all day. 😂 Thank you for all the hugs, I really can use them at the moment. Not five minutes into the match I was called to discuss some cases.

I finally ate something and sat back down to watch the second part of the first half... it doesn't seem that I've missed much of anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm dying from laughter Macc, this is the most amusing thought and visual I've had all day. 😂 Thank you for all the hugs, I really can use them at the moment. Not five minutes into the match I was called to discuss some cases.

I finally ate something and sat back down to watch the second part of the first half... it doesn't seem that I've missed much of anything?
You really haven’t. :( Missed chances, etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think, on reflection, I might be a little harsh about the Chelsea youngster’s who after all do get fellow tattlers excited.

So I .. ahem… apologise ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think, on reflection, I might be a little harsh about the Chelsea youngster’s who after all do get fellow tattlers excited.

So I .. ahem… apologise ❤
It’s ok I’m with you on chilly. He really makes me skin crawl I don’t even know why

I feel like I'm already married to him tbh, see him more than RLF.

He's also gone down in my estimation for joining in on the nationwide Akanji wankathon.
I can love him for you

Ederson is the best keeeper in the world !!!!! In my opinion

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Okay, whew! And also, Salah, go duck yourself you absurd piece of tit.

GOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL!

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.