John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and now it’s all about fuckin Anfield duck off

just wait till certain cb returns

7777C0C8-E165-4B24-BD42-8C314BB86A47.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks girls, appreciate it, but back in room already as LO has a high temperature, keeps crying and is now asleep for the moment, really not feeling his usual self, but we will manage. Thanks for the support with him today, it means a lot! 🤍

was gonna post a note about the MM/DR/Chilly stuff but deleted it ha as I’m not one to get deep 🤣🤣 but gonna just be mindful ✌🏼

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Thanks girls, appreciate it, but back in room already as LO has a high temperature, keeps crying and is now asleep for the moment, really not feeling his usual self, but we will manage. Thanks for the support with him today, it means a lot! 🤍

was gonna post a note about the MM/DR/Chilly stuff but deleted it ha as I’m not one to get deep 🤣🤣 but gonna just be mindful ✌🏼
Oh bless his little heart, and you as well must be horrible seeing him like that. Hopefully mummy cuddles and a good nights sleep will help and he’ll wake up brighter in the morning ❤

Post whatever you want honey, don’t worry about being deep and there’s nothing to be mindful of either 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I’m always up for some mason content 😂😂😂. I’m too old for him but doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate him. Declan seems like such a sweetie. Couldn’t imagine him doing the dirty on ya

oh god,, literally every child I know has got a cold / temp this week 😭. Hope he’s alright tonight .I actually dread the night when mine is unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Bless him, is he in bed with you? Hope he is able to sleep it off tonight. Poor little sausage.

If I were you I'd be staying in that dress until I go to sleep

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Oh poor little thing. I feel for you too being far away from home. Makes you feel a bit helpless.

Post anything you please, we all get plenty deep like when I had an actual breakdown because a man I'll never meet hadn't had a bloody vaccine.

• Heart
Oh bless his little heart, and you as well must be horrible seeing him like that. Hopefully mummy cuddles and a good nights sleep will help and he’ll wake up brighter in the morning ❤

Post whatever you want honey, don’t worry about being deep and there’s nothing to be mindful of either 😘 xx
I hate seeing him like it as it isn’t like him at all, just hoping he wakes up tomorrow feeling better as I’m at a loss with what to do so will be heading to the pharmacy if not as it was such this evening 🤍

I’m always up for some mason content 😂😂😂. I’m too old for him but doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate him. Declan seems like such a sweetie. Couldn’t imagine him doing the dirty on ya

oh god,, literally every child I know has got a cold / temp this week 😭. Hope he’s alright tonight .I actually dread the night when mine is unwell.
it’s the worst I have seen him, so not like himself but I had him doing little songs between crying just to make sure he wasn’t like completely zoned out! It’s so hard! 🤍
Bless him, is he in bed with you? Hope he is able to sleep it off tonight. Poor little sausage.

If I were you I'd be staying in that dress until I go to sleep
he’s in his own cot which he loves which is good with his bunny teddy and nothing on him, just hoping the sleep does him some good! 🤍

I would have but he was so hot and made me so hot so had to change into a vest so he could snuggle before sleep!

Oh poor little thing. I feel for you too being far away from home. Makes you feel a bit helpless.

Post anything you please, we all get plenty deep like when I had an actual breakdown because a man I'll never meet hadn't had a bloody vaccine.
Yeah it’s the distance from home that makes it worse as he hasn’t got his usual comforts or medicines to help which makes it worse as he can only have so much calpol! 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Poor thing 😢 could it be because of the sun? I'm always paranoid about sunstroke, feels like you can do everything right and they can still get caught. Hopefully the calpol and a good night's sleep will sort him out ❤

• Heart

I’m sorry he’s so poorly. :(

• Heart
Poor thing 😢 could it be because of the sun? I'm always paranoid about sunstroke, feels like you can do everything right and they can still get caught. Hopefully the calpol and a good night's sleep will sort him out ❤
I did think that but yesterday he had a runny nose and a watery eye like he was run down, plus he normally sleeps almost 3 hours longer a night so I think he’s overly tired and maybe a bit of the sun … I’m so not sure! 🤍
I’m sorry he’s so poorly. :(
Thank you lovey 🤍
Bless you @lou_claire91 hope he has a settled night and fella better in the morning
thanks lovey! Fingers crossed! 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.