John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wanted to revise my last chapter, and finally post it, even though I might go into hiding about the smut in it... still unsure about how it sounds/reads. 🥺

If he's in hiding, can he come and cuddle with me? I could use a hug.
I’m sorry, friend. I hope you can watch some of the match.

Football wise I'm not too sad Raz has gone (very, very sad about Jesus and Zinchenko, to the point where just seeing Zin makes me want to cry) but I am gutted on a personal level for bae that Raheem is gone.
You’re speaking my soul here. I don’t care about Raz that much but I’m sad about his absence for bae. Zinna and Jesus I am depressed, sad, and forever bitter about. :mad::mad::mad::cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I really wanted to revise my last chapter, and finally post it, even though I might go into hiding about the smut in it... still unsure about how it sounds/reads. 🥺

Hug for you
C83A9CA2-78BD-4DEC-9F41-547BBFFDDF30.jpeg

I’m sorry, friend. I hope you can watch some of the match.

You’re speaking my soul here. I don’t care about Raz that much but I’m sad about his absence for bae. Zinna and Jesus I am depressed, sad, and forever bitter about. :mad::mad::mad::cry:
Are you watching the game xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Sending you lots and lots of bae hugs
8D84610F-E1CA-4D20-A7ED-D7211EB252D4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
body absolutely hates me guys, period arrived while in the security queue at the airport hahaha 🤦🏼‍♀️

luckily I was prepared
21595731-6B18-4599-9D4B-F5DC90F14D90.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Another hug for you ❤

A89D5569-0A88-47E4-BC9E-AB6910BCD790.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm so jealous of how chill your hol is!

Going to work now guys, keep me updated on game and have posted a little bit of fluff for you too x
Am I missing something - I can’t see you’ve posted anything new?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.