John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LO has decided to go for another nap as he only slept for 45 mins after lunch so I’m laying by the pool editing my DR book for the chapter I’m releasing tonight (which is one of my faves) while RLF sits in the sports bar having a drink watching the football …
image.jpg

I’m watching the Chels stream on my phone … but what a day for both my boys to bloody score!! Minutes apart!! 🥹🤍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
LO has decided to go for another nap as he only slept for 45 mins after lunch so I’m laying by the pool editing my DR book for the chapter I’m releasing tonight (which is one of my faves) while RLF sits in the sports bar having a drink watching the football …

I’m watching the Chels stream on my phone … but what a day for both my boys to bloody score!! Minutes apart!! 🥹🤍
I'm so jealous of how chill your hol is!

Going to work now guys, keep me updated on game and have posted a little bit of fluff for you too x

• Heart
BF0D6FEE-5494-4E9C-96DF-C68A769B0BE1.jpeg
E52B9DE8-DC49-4D17-A0E4-9948668D1ED7.jpeg

I'm so jealous of how chill your hol is!

Going to work now guys, keep me updated on game and have posted a little bit of fluff for you too x
It literally is just sooo relaxing.. I don’t want to come home!
Hope work isn’t too bad 🤍

• Sick
  • Heart
I like that all the girls with babies are like 'aw this is cute' and those of us who don't are all 'IMPREGNATE ME NOW'.

There are lessons to be learned here.
Nah, I think it's cute, love the tutu (love the referee complimenting it, lol) and bae can hire me as a babysitter anytime - I have a loaded childcare resume with many great references and he can afford my rates (childcare or otherwise) - but no, please don't impregnate me.

We can roleplay breeding kink all day long but this IUD is going nowhere (well, until 2027 when it gets replaced).

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Very sweet. He looks so young though! Also Raz 😢 still sad he left..
Football wise I'm not too sad Raz has gone (very, very sad about Jesus and Zinchenko, to the point where just seeing Zin makes me want to cry) but I am gutted on a personal level for bae that Raheem is gone.

• Heart
Help me, work has practically exploded in the last 2 hours. I just want to be able to watch the match in peace.
I have a migraine, too. 😭

In more positive news, I cannot wait to catch up on NRO

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Help me, work has practically exploded in the last 2 hours. I just want to be able to watch the match in peace.
I have a migraine, too. 😭

In more positive news, I cannot wait to catch up on NRO
Please take care of yourself ❤ I hope you get to watch match. Maybe baby knew we'd be busy and decided to prolong his little mini break so we didn't miss him?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Please take care of yourself ❤ I hope you get to watch match. Maybe baby knew we'd be busy and decided to prolong his little mini break so we didn't miss him?!
I really wanted to revise my last chapter, and finally post it, even though I might go into hiding about the smut in it... still unsure about how it sounds/reads. 🥺

If he's in hiding, can he come and cuddle with me? I could use a hug.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.