John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love your LO.

Absolutely crying at him screaming for olives, how bougee, give him some grapes.

I'm still laughing days and days later at him telling you you can just buy him some new toys to replace all the ones he's trashed. He already thinks like a millionaire.
I'm raising a middle class monster. Goes wild for hummus, olives and halloumi.

He's a very easy kid most of the time. Rarely has a tantrum but is just strong willed and stubborn (like his dad). Some of my friends' kids are absolute gremlins.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think he was hangry. He’s had his dinner and is fine now 😂😂

that sounds like a lovely day. Hope you have a good time x
It always seems to be the way!! 🤣 LO has just had some lunch and he seems better now!

thank you lovey! Looking forward to seeing my cousin so much! x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He's happier now he's had his cheese and crackers with a side of olives. Threw some grapes in for good measure.

Offered him half a fig to really add to the cheese board vibe but he wasn't interested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just had weird unsatisfying daytime sleep. Still in bed. Still not dressed. Energy at pure zero. Gaaaah. Bloody germs. Need bae to come and wait on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Same! We have the audacity not to own a tractor and I am paying the price. The answer to everything is NO and now I'm making lunch, he keeps shouting I WANT OLIVES IN A BOWL.

Some days I just cannot be arsed to parent.
Omg 🙈🙈🙈🙈. This is hilarious.
They are so funny sometimes. I feel your pain

• Heart
He's happier now he's had his cheese and crackers with a side of olives. Threw some grapes in for good measure.

Offered him half a fig to really add to the cheese board vibe but he wasn't interested.
Love him 🥹❤

I tried to offer LO chicken nuggets and chips with a chocolate mousse as a treat the other night, he refused it and ate a spicy fajita with nachos and an apple tart! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
What kind of kids are we raising ???? King 👑😂😂
I know right!! 🤣 I’m making a rod for their future partners backs 🤣 he sat eating some Spanish cake the other night while I ate a bowl of ice cream 🤣 he thinks it’s too cold but the night afterwards we all had to share one slice of chocolate cake because it was making him laugh! Whatever is needed for a quiet life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I know right!! 🤣 I’m making a rod for their future partners backs 🤣 he sat eating some Spanish cake the other night while I ate a bowl of ice cream 🤣 he thinks it’s too cold but the night afterwards we all had to share one slice of chocolate cake because it was making him laugh! Whatever is needed for a quiet life 🤣🤣🤣
Have you found somewhere you can watch the matches?

• Heart
Have you found somewhere you can watch the matches?
We have a sports bar on site! So Chelsea is on now but LO is just waking up so RLF said he might go and watch it while I stay here, but then we are meant to be seeing my cousin at 3pm UK time till 5ish and having dinner at 5:30 UK time so during City … but we said we will stick our head in and watch bits we can! RLF said it’s set up to record at home anyway … not that that helps being here!

• Heart
We have a sports bar on site! So Chelsea is on now but LO is just waking up so RLF said he might go and watch it while I stay here, but then we are meant to be seeing my cousin at 3pm UK time till 5ish and having dinner at 5:30 UK time so during City … but we said we will stick our head in and watch bits we can! RLF said it’s set up to record at home anyway … not that that helps being here!
Love catching up on stuff when you get back from hol. Is RLF back to work straight away?

dl.beatsnoop.com-3000-WRnU3kzyqD.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Love him 🥹❤

I tried to offer LO chicken nuggets and chips with a chocolate mousse as a treat the other night, he refused it and ate a spicy fajita with nachos and an apple tart! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Mines the same, turns his nose up at fish fingers and chips but will eat a chilli and rice no problem.

Any sightings of baby yet?

• Heart
Love catching up on stuff when you get back from hol. Is RLF back to work straight away?

View attachment 1654680
Cousin has just messaged to say she didn’t get in till 6 so is shattered so meeting up tomorrow so we are all going for a quick swim then will watch the second half of Chels In the bar!

he goes back on Thursday and back in the office Friday then he’s out for drinks Friday night and I’m in Manchester on Saturday but we are having a little birthday tea with my mum on Wednesday which will be nice

Oh he looks unreal 😍🥹

Mines the same, turns his nose up at fish fingers and chips but will eat a chilli and rice no problem.

Any sightings of baby yet?
It’s so strange isn’t it! The other night he was spooning himself curry sauce when my mum told him it would be too hot 🤣

nope tried looking but he’s avoiding me I think

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Cousin has just messaged to say she didn’t get in till 6 so is shattered so meeting up tomorrow so we are all going for a quick swim then will watch the second half of Chels In the bar!

he goes back on Thursday and back in the office Friday then he’s out for drinks Friday night and I’m in Manchester on Saturday but we are having a little birthday tea with my mum on Wednesday which will be nice

Oh he looks unreal 😍🥹
The backwards cap 🥵

Ah that's good, your cousin is clearly living her best life if she's getting in at 6

Just for you...

Tumblr_l_2259760812816917.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
The backwards cap 🥵

Ah that's good, your cousin is clearly living her best life if she's getting in at 6

Just for you...

He just always looks so cool and hot at the same time 🥵

yeah she literally does! She is so Ibiza it’s unreal and I love her for it!😆

it’s the tongue… he looks insanely good

RLF just said to LO ‘if you weren’t whining we could have gone to see Mount score’ like he can control it.. 🤣 we take mount’s success very seriously in our house 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.