John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1B1E0479-1A3B-4876-8800-230DCB28ADE9.png
94D1BA79-A5EC-4636-9C2C-3A8165AAA8DA.jpeg
8DED7647-BC2C-473D-9829-7E9345681F7C.jpeg
42CB56CA-E670-427B-A686-BD26A6B4841E.jpeg
2E97E213-3DBA-4A7B-A284-36DC1D896948.jpeg
6F37799B-C6B5-4FB5-86D7-B6502544CA78.jpeg
4CDAE057-B45D-4052-959D-04981B117027.jpeg
F80ADB39-4635-40F4-8DC7-ADA139321FAD.jpeg
571571F6-2A56-483E-8E61-0A79C3C32BED.jpeg
F8E8B203-887E-4E82-A01B-28E997E287D4.jpeg
B9A68F47-9438-4245-B2ED-644837D1AE49.jpeg
77D9C777-3934-444C-89DF-FE36D4ABE1DE.jpeg
69DA3C37-B2EB-4426-9FE3-D0A6491F993F.jpeg
E54A1E05-494B-458A-AEAF-9976C8F315C8.jpeg
D50F8D54-D887-49D2-AA33-A9251B1DDBCF.jpeg
5C6E1EAF-CD7B-4D89-94D0-4EF1CB026C79.jpeg
50BC903F-E609-4B08-91A8-2839F0965694.jpeg
Happy Match day everyone. He’s defo gonna be there today isn’t he ? Especially if he went to the last two. Here’s hopeful for some behind the bars photos 🫣🫣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Tattle has truly infiltrated my dreams. I won a competition to go to DLP with the City squad, and I brought you all along with me. To organise it, I had to get all of your numbers so you posted them here at midnight under spoilers. When we got there, the only ride that was open was a water one where you go along a river and shoot targets. We all got soaked but John and Jack had a massive argument because Jack kept purposely spraying John in the back of the head.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Tattle has truly infiltrated my dreams. I won a competition to go to DLP with the City squad, and I brought you all along with me. To organise it, I had to get all of your numbers so you posted them here at midnight under spoilers. When we got there, the only ride that was open was a water one where you go along a river and shoot targets. We all got soaked but John and Jack had a massive argument because Jack kept purposely spraying John in the back of the head.
This is actually a very sexy dream and sounds legit enough to be true.

@strawberrysunshine_x @mimimithis I am on late shift every day until I am off on Thursday 😭 Going to miss this game and the CL one too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
This is actually a very sexy dream and sounds legit enough to be true.

@strawberrysunshine_x @mimimithis I am on late shift every day until I am off on Thursday 😭 Going to miss this game and the CL one too.
Is it just me or are you actually working 12 days through? From last Sunday... Oh bb, please take care of yourself. Were you able to sleep in a little, at least? ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or are you actually working 12 days through? From last Sunday... Oh bb, please take care of yourself. Were you able to sleep in a little, at least? ❤
Don't worry, I was off on Wed and Thurs. Nothing like the brutal run you've had. Slept in a little. Any calls through the night?

It was good although LO’s not himself today which is a shame, I think we didn’t drink 2 of them in total!
The heat is probably getting him, poor babe. Hope he perks up soon!

• Heart
Don't worry, I was off on Wed and Thurs. Nothing like the brutal run you've had. Slept in a little. Any calls through the night?

He had a little bit of a runny nose for the past 2 days from getting in and out of the pool, and he is so used to sleeping excessively that he seems super tired so gonna see if we can get him to go for a morning nap and an afternoon nap today to see if that perks him up! He’s got calpol so having some of that now!

• Heart
He had a little bit of a runny nose for the past 2 days from getting in and out of the pool, and he is so used to sleeping excessively that he seems super tired so gonna see if we can get him to go for a morning nap and an afternoon nap today to see if that perks him up! He’s got calpol so having some of that now!
Bless him. I always find mine is out of sorts on holiday as well. He never eats and I don’t think they sleep as well in a different bed.
Hope he’s ok 💖. Definitely plenty of naps 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bless him. I always find mine is out of sorts on holiday as well. He never eats and I don’t think they sleep as well in a different bed.
Hope he’s ok 💖. Definitely plenty of naps 😂
He was a bit iffy on the first day but since then he’s been eating everything in sight (especially the fruit cakes) and he’s been going to like 2 hour naps still in the afternoon but his night time sleep is being cut by like roughly 3-4hours each night and I think he is rebelling today 🤣 he’s just had a bottle of milk, some calpol and hopefully going for a little sleep!!! 🤣 thank you lovey 🤍

• Heart

I've been so in my head this week, so buried in work, too, that I completely missed this. But I'm glad you had days off, to rest up and relax. YAY for sleeping in, too. My last call was at 9.30pm I think, I worked this morning, already, and will before the match, too, so I can watch it in peace. Hopefully. Fingers crossed.

He was a bit iffy on the first day but since then he’s been eating everything in sight (especially the fruit cakes) and he’s been going to like 2 hour naps still in the afternoon but his night time sleep is being cut by like roughly 3-4hours each night and I think he is rebelling today 🤣 he’s just had a bottle of milk, some calpol and hopefully going for a little sleep!!! 🤣 thank you lovey 🤍
I hope your LO feels a little better and perks up during the day. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've been so in my head this week, so buried in work, too, that I completely missed this. But I'm glad you had days off, to rest up and relax. YAY for sleeping in, too. My last call was at 9.30pm I think, I worked this morning, already, and will before the match, too, so I can watch it in peace. Hopefully. Fingers crossed.

I hope your LO feels a little better and perks up during the day. ❤
Thank you lovey ❤ He has gone for a nap so we are sat by our pool enjoying it while we can 🤣

• Heart
Morning my loves! ❤

I've had a restless night, cough cough cough. Also a weird kind of wheeziness, panicked my childhood asthma was coming back but I think it was throaty rather than chesty, if that's a thing. Bit of relief from some hot Vimto though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning my loves! ❤

I've had a restless night, cough cough cough. Also a weird kind of wheeziness, panicked my childhood asthma was coming back but I think it was throaty rather than chesty, if that's a thing. Bit of relief from some hot Vimto though.
It's the nights that are the worst with colds, they are so frustrating! Hope you can rest easy before your family time later. Will your mum be there? How are things with you now?

• Heart
It's the nights that are the worst with colds, they are so frustrating! Hope you can rest easy before your family time later. Will your mum be there? How are things with you now?
Yeah she'll be there. Things are the same as ever, she fluctuates between hurtful jibes and suffocating displays of exaggerated affection. My SIL will be there today though and my mum usually pretends to be normal/reasonable around her so that should make things easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.