John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can someone with such beautiful biceps and thighs have such a tiny waist?!

I don’t mind the actual washing but it’s putting all the clothes away for me that is the real ballache 😫
Same here. I let it pile up loads sometimes. 🙄

im off to bed My LO will be up in 7 hours or less 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's working tonight, the colonel must be giving her a hard time

Or bae has come in after getting a taste for chicken last week

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's working tonight, the colonel must be giving her a hard time

Or bae has come in after getting a taste for chicken last week
Hope she’s done soon. I get worried if she’s alone on the late shift.

Seems that way ❤

Does anyone can else like horror movies? It’s genuinely my fave genre and I can never find anyone else to relate. (Only saying cos Halloween is on TV 🧡)
I like them if they’re more suspenseful rather than gory. I can watch the Halloween ones for the most part. I saw there’s a new one out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hope she’s done soon. I get worried if she’s alone on the late shift.

I like them if they’re more suspenseful rather than gory. I can watch the Halloween ones for the most part. I saw there’s a new one out.
Oh yeah I’m totally a suspense horror fan over a gore horror fan (I love horror films yet cant bear blood and gore to the point I can’t donate blood myself) , I saw there was a new Halloween out and genuinely might go to the cinema on my own next weekend to watch it.

@cobette if you’re working a late on your own honey let us know you’re okay 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry girls I didn't mean to scare you. All good. Just leaving work now. Will catch up properly once I am home.

Love you all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry girls I didn't mean to scare you. All good. Just leaving work now. Will catch up properly once I am home.

Love you all xxx
Don’t be daft, you’re allowed to be busy at work. Just as long as you’re okay 💙 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aw guys, you have had such a fun night here, sad I have missed it.

Imagine if you did meet bae whilst they were having a city meet in the ivy or in peps tapas place, which according to city wags, is the only place to eat and imagine he was tipsy and you had a snog 💋
I will be thinking about this every minute of every day for the remainder of my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aw man, I spent 3 hours wanking and missed all the voice clips again.

Had to take care of business before I made some horrible decisions that my social anxiety, personal safety, and fuel tank would not be happy with.

And now I'm hungry. Sigh.

I have to make myself come. I have to make myself dinner. God, do I have to do everything around here!?

Screenshot_20221015-201835.jpg

But before dinner, a beer and a bath in shimmery blue water...
Blurry on purpose because I'm in the middle of a pedicure 🦶 since I still have not turned into a mermaid.

PXL_20221016_004137660.NIGHT~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe it's the beer, maybe it's the blue dye in this bath water, maybe it's because I just read the Triple J threesome fic (spicyyy) but I'm envisioning a situation in which John "Rhythm" Stones dances like this in the Moonbeam costume:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Maybe it's the beer, maybe it's the blue dye in this bath water, maybe it's because I just read the Triple J threesome fic (spicyyy) but I'm envisioning a situation in which John "Rhythm" Stones dances like this in the Moonbeam costume:

Is that…a child’s party? :oops::ROFLMAO:

Bae needs to dance like this at the City victory parade in May.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seems that way ❤

Does anyone can else like horror movies? It’s genuinely my fave genre and I can never find anyone else to relate. (Only saying cos Halloween is on TV 🧡)
Absolutely hate horror films 🙈. Im a wimp

Fireworks woke us up at 130😡🙄 I’d not been asleep long. Just got up about 10 mins ago
How is everyone

Love you all xxx
I honestly don’t know how you do it !! You deserve a pay rise working til this time all the time.
Hope you’re off today!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.