John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't worry, I was off on Wed and Thurs. Nothing like the brutal run you've had. Slept in a little. Any calls through the night?

The heat is probably getting him, poor babe. Hope he perks up soon!
I've been so in my head this week, so buried in work, too, that I completely missed this. But I'm glad you had days off, to rest up and relax. YAY for sleeping in, too. My last call was at 9.30pm I think, I worked this morning, already, and will before the match, too, so I can watch it in peace. Hopefully. Fingers crossed.

He was a bit iffy on the first day but since then he’s been eating everything in sight (especially the fruit cakes) and he’s been going to like 2 hour naps still in the afternoon but his night time sleep is being cut by like roughly 3-4hours each night and I think he is rebelling today 🤣 he’s just had a bottle of milk, some calpol and hopefully going for a little sleep!!! 🤣 thank you lovey 🤍
I hope your LO feels a little better and perks up during the day. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
He was a bit iffy on the first day but since then he’s been eating everything in sight (especially the fruit cakes) and he’s been going to like 2 hour naps still in the afternoon but his night time sleep is being cut by like roughly 3-4hours each night and I think he is rebelling today 🤣 he’s just had a bottle of milk, some calpol and hopefully going for a little sleep!!! 🤣 thank you lovey 🤍
Mine is in a terrible mood today 🥴🥴

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Found this dilf content earlier, which I'd never seen before. Now need him to knock me up.

That is so sweet! It’s all of them and their little ones and the way they are posing for photos 🥹
Mine is in a terrible mood today 🥴🥴
it must be something in the air today!!! He’s slept for just over an hour and half and RLF is going to get lunch and bring it back to here so he can eat it on the sofa while watching CBeebies to see if it cheers him up as we are going to the beach this afternoon to see my cousin and then going for dinner at the sunset bar!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That is so sweet! It’s all of them and their little ones and the way they are posing for photos 🥹

it must be something in the air today!!! He’s slept for just over an hour and half and RLF is going to get lunch and bring it back to here so he can eat it on the sofa while watching CBeebies to see if it cheers him up as we are going to the beach this afternoon to see my cousin and then going for dinner at the sunset bar!
I think he was hangry. He’s had his dinner and is fine now 😂😂

that sounds like a lovely day. Hope you have a good time x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Same! We have the audacity not to own a tractor and I am paying the price. The answer to everything is NO and now I'm making lunch, he keeps shouting I WANT OLIVES IN A BOWL.

Some days I just cannot be arsed to parent.
I love your LO.

Absolutely crying at him screaming for olives, how bougee, give him some grapes.

I'm still laughing days and days later at him telling you you can just buy him some new toys to replace all the ones he's trashed. He already thinks like a millionaire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.