John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you listen to anything whilst you wfh? RLF always has the radio on and then just turns it down when he’s on a call
I used to have the radio on all day between calls, but not so much anymore. I could have told you every single song on each Radio 1 play list during Q2 and Q3 2020.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you listen to anything whilst you wfh? RLF always has the radio on and then just turns it down when he’s on a call
I need to really concentrate when I’m doing certain tasks so have silence, if it’s on in another room it ok but when RLF is on nights and he puts the TV on I put my noise cancelling headphones on. Don’t know how I used to work in a noisy office at all.

I was thinking of that, or Taboo and lemonade
Yes 🙌 bet it’s vile now. is it even around anymore?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to have the radio on all day between calls, but not so much anymore. I could have told you every single song on each Radio 1 play list during Q2 and Q3 2020.
We’re like that still with Radio X 🤣

I need to really concentrate when I’m doing certain tasks so have silence, if it’s on in another room it ok but when RLF is on nights and he puts the TV on I put my noise cancelling headphones on. Don’t know how I used to work in a noisy office at all.

Yes 🙌 bet it’s vile now. is it even around anymore?
ahh that’s annoying.

Used to get it for less than 8 quid for a bottle from Kwik Save 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So sorry to be annoying and go back in time but where/what platform was the Kyle radio interview on? 💙

6A62575D-D48F-4431-B193-4DB4ED796D8F.jpeg

CD9BF42C-0552-4AE9-B0DE-54DBBBF75AB9.jpeg

790B6B88-988B-4629-891D-F87CBEA75BD5.jpeg

CB562888-6218-43FC-99CD-D294E4832072.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Have agreed to go to work Christmas party. First one I've been to at this company because of Covid ruining everything. Big day/night out in Manchester.

Important resolutions:
- Don't drink too much
- Don't make fool of self
- Don't spend entire time looking around wistfully and imagining I'm in a fic and every stranger is bae coming to seduce me

Obvs I will be so worried about being bae here that I will end up being Laporte. Never can get the balance right between annoying rambling and awkward lurking.
0_ECE_13_MCFC_KOMPANY_PARTY.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yessssssss
Looks like a good night
Might not be as crazy as yours but we are currently eating magnums while chatting football 🤣

I think because I live alone the radio is very important to me, chatty chat chat 📻

Are you going to get in that pool whilst 🍹
we did say about it but there are 3 other rooms so we weren’t sure on the rules? Plus it’s pretty nippy so would have to be very drunk and then no one would be able to keep an eye on LO 🤣 we said we’d come back to here again with this style room but bring my mum so she could look after LO 🤣

• Heart
I’m the same, I listen to Radio 1 on my laptop through my ear phones (even when in the office and talking to people) I find listening to music helps me work better, I’d actually struggle now to work without it

• Heart
What a spread! Archers is such a throwback, used to be my drink of choice.
It used to be mine too (it’s my Nans as well ha) but we have tried our way through the cocktails and gins and they aren’t the best 🤣
Omg those sweets remind me of flumps!!!
last Christmas my mum bought me a shop size box of flumps as they are my fave!
This is goals
My fella is asleep 🙄😂 he’s really doing my head in today ☹
Oh babe, fly out here and spend some days in the sun ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not sure I'd understand him? I'd just be 🥺 or 😳 all the time. 😂😂😂
I’d be too busy being an anxious mess to even begin to know what he was saying

Might not be as crazy as yours but we are currently eating magnums while chatting football 🤣

we did say about it but there are 3 other rooms so we weren’t sure on the rules? Plus it’s pretty nippy so would have to be very drunk and then no one would be able to keep an eye on LO 🤣 we said we’d come back to here again with this style room but bring my mum so she could look after LO 🤣
🤣🤣 ours aren’t crazy - I’m just a mess!

Have agreed to go to work Christmas party. First one I've been to at this company because of Covid ruining everything. Big day/night out in Manchester.

Important resolutions:
- Don't drink too much
- Don't spend entire time looking around wistfully and imagining I'm in a fic and every stranger is bae coming to seduce me

Obvs I will be so worried about being bae here that I will end up being Laporte. Never can get the balance right between annoying rambling and awkward lurking.
View attachment 1653269
why no mention of work crush in this?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Important resolutions:
- Don't drink too much

View attachment 1653269
Will you give us live updates?
Is work crush going?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.