John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening my lovelies!

Just catching up with the thread. Love you all so much.

@Violetroselily you give the best advice.

@2busyshopping34 have fun but be safe and make sure you tell us if you need your tattle aunties to take up arms in your defence.

@lou_claire91 I'm with the general consensus, the boobs are 👌 and you look gorgeous. Hope you're having a great time.

Awesome that we've got so many tall ladies in the gang! If it's a long trip to the orgy, please can I sit with you? I'm 5'7" but basically all leg so I want in on the extra leg room team 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
RLF has said that I need to change my top as my boobs are currently falling out of it, which I think is rude, also my hair is in full blown uncontrollable curls so this is fun! Here’s my current pair (which I need for this AWFUL kids entertainment)
If he doesn't appreciate the look, we certainly do. Hot Mama.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Evening my lovelies!

@2busyshopping34 have fun but be safe and make sure you tell us if you need your tattle aunties to take up arms in your defence.

@lou_claire91 I'm with the general consensus, the boobs are 👌 and you look gorgeous. Hope you're having a great time.

Awesome that we've got so many tall ladies in the gang! If it's a long trip to the orgy, please can I sit with you? I'm 5'7" but basically all leg so I want in on the extra leg room team 😜
I’m 5”6 and all legs too🤪🤪
How are you

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So Madders didn't fancy this offer then!?
You jinxed him - he got a stupid yellow card for diving in the last minute so he’s banned for the Leeds game on Thursday now 😂

Just had a quick catch up - congrats on the fantastic boobs @lou_claire91

Hope you’ve all had a lovely day! @2busyshopping34 glad your having lots of nice orgasms but make sure you look after yourself or we’ll set JS’s thigh Nan on you 😂

I had a quick read of the new fics (read @cobette this morning was amazing as per)
@mimimithis loved LF, so cute and insightful! Love how you write these things so much

The farm/country one, not really my thing but it looks like it has potential

The JS/JP/Joe Hart one - good god. I used to have a massive crush on JH and after reading that 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Also I’m 5”4 so smaller than most on here by the looks

• Heart
Reactions: 9
R4 have a profile on Erling Halaand on right now which means he is officially bleeping massive.

Where is the bae profile :(

Sorry I appreciate I am a bit of a boring bastard who only listens to the radio. This is why I don’t always contribute I would bore you all senseless 😂
I love that you listen to the radio! I do every day on my way to work and back!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Evening my lovelies!

Part of the extra legroom crew here too

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m 5”6 and all legs too🤪🤪
How are you
Yesssss mid-height leggy gang! 🙏 (I never know if this emoji is high five or praying, please take it as a high five here!)

I'm doing OK. My cold has entered its snotty stage which is delightful and I still have a horrible painful cough.

I've split the day between boring chore stuff and just lazy me-time, now am having a big mug of tea then will get into bed. Family stuff tomorrow so will miss the match but hopefully manage to get on with everyone and end the week feeling positive.

Next week at work I'm going to be working on something that has pretty strict rules about how I have to be on it completely and am forbidden from helping out with other stuff, am pretty interested to see how that goes down.

Hope you're doing well and having a lovely weekend ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks girls 🤍🤍

we are back in the room now, putting little one to sleep before sitting out on the terrace we have like 8 archers and lemonades and some ice creams so one of us is getting drunk 🙋🏻‍♀️

Also height wise I’m like 5’5.5 and I’m more legs than not but I always wanted to be taller!

• Heart
Thanks girls 🤍🤍

we are back in the room now, putting little one to sleep before sitting out on the terrace we have like 8 archers and lemonades and some ice creams so one of us is getting drunk 🙋🏻‍♀️

Also height wise I’m like 5’5.5 and I’m more legs than not but I always wanted to be taller!
Ahhh I love abit of Archers!

To say I’m quite short I’m also more legs than not, so seems like I’m part of that crew!

Yesssss mid-height leggy gang! 🙏 (I never know if this emoji is high five or praying, please take it as a high five here!)

I'm doing OK. My cold has entered its snotty stage which is delightful and I still have a horrible painful cough.

I've split the day between boring chore stuff and just lazy me-time, now am having a big mug of tea then will get into bed. Family stuff tomorrow so will miss the match but hopefully manage to get on with everyone and end the week feeling positive.

Next week at work I'm going to be working on something that has pretty strict rules about how I have to be on it completely and am forbidden from helping out with other stuff, am pretty interested to see how that goes down.

Hope you're doing well and having a lovely weekend ❤
Hope you feel better soon and your cough shifts itself!! ❤

• Heart
DO IT! I'm rooting for you!
Fingers crossed I can get a swapsies… also, don’t know how it’ll go down because bestie won’t be there, but apparently they’re “looked after” at Newcastle 😬
I’m sweating

How’s on call?

• Heart
You jinxed him - he got a stupid yellow card for diving in the last minute so he’s banned for the Leeds game on Thursday now 😂

Just had a quick catch up - congrats on the fantastic boobs @lou_claire91

Hope you’ve all had a lovely day! @2busyshopping34 glad your having lots of nice orgasms but make sure you look after yourself or we’ll set JS’s thigh Nan on you 😂

I had a quick read of the new fics (read @cobette this morning was amazing as per)
@mimimithis loved LF, so cute and insightful! Love how you write these things so much

The farm/country one, not really my thing but it looks like it has potential

The JS/JP/Joe Hart one - good god. I used to have a massive crush on JH and after reading that 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Also I’m 5”4 so smaller than most on here by the looks
Happy to hear that - I love giving all of them voices and come up with these things. Thankfully, he gives us enough crumbs to keep going. Tomorrow's LF is practically finished, unless something more interesting happens.

I'm 5'3'' at the most. So I might be in the tiny crew with @cobette and you.

Fingers crossed I can get a swapsies… also, don’t know how it’ll go down because bestie won’t be there, but apparently they’re “looked after” at Newcastle 😬
I’m sweating

How’s on call?
Fingers crossed it all works out. Should I take your shift? 🤪

• Heart
Happy to hear that - I love giving all of them voices and come up with these things. Thankfully, he gives us enough crumbs to keep going. Tomorrow's LF is practically finished, unless something more interesting happens.

I'm 5'3'' at the most. So I might be in the tiny crew with @cobette and you.

Fingers crossed it all works out. Should I take your shift? 🤪
Please?? 🤣 or just go in my place but meet CC for me?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I miss listening to the radio on my commute since WFH.

I’m 5’3 3/4 (3/4 v important), will join the fellow shorties.

• Heart
I miss listening to the radio on my commute since WFH.

I’m 5’3 3/4 (3/4 v important), will join the fellow shorties.
Do you listen to anything whilst you wfh? RLF always has the radio on and then just turns it down when he’s on a call

• Heart
Ahhh I love abit of Archers!

To say I’m quite short I’m also more legs than not, so seems like I’m part of that crew!

Hope you feel better soon and your cough shifts itself!! ❤
Me too! We have been trying out way through the drinks and this is tonight’s!

definitely part of the long legs but short crew
image.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.