John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I concur Goss Goss…
And just you do you. If you don’t want it to go anywhere because of work, then just be friends.
But don’t stop yourself from making yourself happy because you’re worried about work - if that makes sense

Mines all undies
Feels weird because I'm good at getting on with people but tit at making friends. Or at least, people see me as a friend - they tell me all their secrets and come to me for help - but I always have a big wall up and keep everything light and professional.

I've spoken here before about all my work stresses and pressure and feeling like stuff just gets piled on me. Feels like the higher management are sensible and reasonable but the people I actually interact with on a daily basis are incredibly demanding and I let them bleed me dry because I can't set boundaries out of fear of letting people down.

Work crush is a reprieve from that because he's always collaborative and reasonable and never asks anything of me without being willing to pitch in to help me out. On a purely professional basis he's someone I trust and respect and probably the only person I deal with regularly who doesn't see me as a machine.

Then on top of that he has my exact sense of humour and is always trying to make me laugh and is just easy to be around, he chatters away companionably, leaving space for me to talk about myself but never demanding that I do, and he brings me into conversations he's having with other people like he values my opinion and thinks I'll have something interesting to say.

So yeah, I have a crush. But I also have a really great colleague and, if not a friend, then at least a positive friendly presence in my life.

Fancy him but am not really looking for - or perhaps even capable of - a proper relationship right now, and don't want to lose what he is to me in other ways.

So I will very much not be doing any chasing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Depressed.

Watching / reading pre match hype.

Bae is forgotten. He is over. He is never playing again. No one cares. Only tattle misses him 😢

6E8FC4BC-4D35-469F-808A-9DB932AB5230.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.