John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have agreed to go to work Christmas party. First one I've been to at this company because of Covid ruining everything. Big day/night out in Manchester.

Important resolutions:
- Don't drink too much
- Don't make fool of self
- Don't spend entire time looking around wistfully and imagining I'm in a fic and every stranger is bae coming to seduce me

Obvs I will be so worried about being bae here that I will end up being Laporte. Never can get the balance right between annoying rambling and awkward lurking.
View attachment 1653269
I have the same problem so I have "solved" it by just avoiding people and not having friends. It's going about as well as you'd expect. I'm sure you'll have a good time and be much more charming and delightful than you think. Like you said, just don't get drunk and do anything embarrassing in public with the coworker.

The ads have picked up on the girl on girl lovefest and boob compliment party... 👀

Screenshot_20221015-154938.png

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Have agreed to go to work Christmas party. First one I've been to at this company because of Covid ruining everything. Big day/night out in Manchester.

Important resolutions:
- Don't drink too much
- Don't spend entire time looking around wistfully and imagining I'm in a fic and every stranger is bae coming to seduce me

Obvs I will be so worried about being bae here that I will end up being Laporte. Never can get the balance right between annoying rambling and awkward lurking.
View attachment 1653269
Completely on board with the other girls, we need to know about work crush as it’s one of my favourite things right now! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Will you give us live updates?
Is work crush going?
😂

Got some time to think beforehand but I think maybe not live updates, but will probably share my outfit and then report back after. If I commit to live updates I'll definitely end up showing you my face and name and telling everyone from work about my lovely Internet friends and that will segue seemlessly into a lengthy rant about the beauty of JS and then I will have to quit my job.

Yes. I will be keeping a sensible distance (this comes under not making a fool of myself).

Is a sweetheart but I really need to not be a dick. Have been getting far too comfortable with him lately - don't get excited. I just feel a lot at work like he both seeks me out and has my back and I think it's best for everyone if it remains at a friendly colleague level. Can't be getting drunk and making everything weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Important resolutions:
- Don't drink too much

View attachment 1653269
Imagine if you did meet bae whilst they were having a city meet in the ivy or in peps tapas place, which according to city wags, is the only place to eat and imagine he was tipsy and you had a snog 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Defo got a bottle of Passoa in my drinks cupboard

Are you posting in ao3 or wattpad?
Writing it directly onto wattpad at the moment as I'm waiting for my ao3 invite to come through. Hopefully will be easy enough to copy over 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
😂

Got some time to think beforehand but I think maybe not live updates, but will probably share my outfit and then report back after. If I commit to live updates I'll definitely end up showing you my face and name and telling everyone from work about my lovely Internet friends and that will segue seemlessly into a lengthy rant about the beauty of JS and then I will have to quit my job.

Yes. I will be keeping a sensible distance (this comes under not making a fool of myself).

Is a sweetheart but I really need to not be a dick. Have been getting far too comfortable with him lately - don't get excited. I just feel a lot at work like he both seeks me out and has my back and I think it's best for everyone if it remains at a friendly colleague level. Can't be getting drunk and making everything weird.
Let him do the chasing girl xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you 😊 I think I'm going to get a few more chapters written before I release, it's daunting!
I’m the same I always write a few chapters in advance before posting. Just go for it, I’m sure it’s great and as long as you are enjoying writing it that’s the main thing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
id anyone else scared tattle is like following them round the gaff? all my ads are about student life and job adverts pls help.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let him do the chasing girl xx
I concur Goss Goss…
And just you do you. If you don’t want it to go anywhere because of work, then just be friends.
But don’t stop yourself from making yourself happy because you’re worried about work - if that makes sense

id anyone else scared tattle is like following them round the gaff? all my ads are about student life and job adverts pls help.
Mines all undies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.