John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The five of them are sitting bitching in a corner about how they want to play with baby but all he does is flirt with all the young ones, so now they've decided to ghost him to provoke a reaction.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Reece James was one of the very few from the England squad who have asked how he is after his op, and people are always in touch when things are good but not always when things are bad 👀
headlines

- Focus now in World Cup then after Man City
- I hate running but thats my role in the team
- Reece James (on answering q about the RB situation for 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿) a good lad. One of the few players in the England squad who contacted him when he just had surgery to see how he was. “When things go well you get lots of messages but when not going so well less so” 👀
- Good squad but need to actually start winning
Sadly Kyle, this happens to us mere mortals too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh no when do you fly hope your not sick on plane ❤
My brother has an epic tale of gastrointestinal suffering on a plane back from a school trip to Oaxaca, Mexico. I hope it's nothing like that.

I was going to WFH all day today but after working a few hours I decided to go in to finish up the equipment testing that has no urgent deadline because my focus is fading and I'm afraid I'll just watch the news the rest of the day if I stay home. 😥 (Or start setting up my new phone, which needs to happen outside of work hours.)

Plus I'd rather not go 3 days without talking to another human in person, even though this happens pretty often. 😬 Working on socializing more.

Happy Friday, everyone!!! Hope it's bootylicious!!

😏😈🍑

IMG_20221013_231427-0.png
Screenshot_20221014-102329.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nice shout out for Julian when they were talking about Halaand.

Being very open. Come on tell us some bae juice Kyle.

• Heart
I like that Kyle and the interviewers pointed out that this squad won trophies without Haaland and they cannot be a one-man team. Pep mentioned something similar in a recent press conference, that if any team’s success is dependent on one player or one particular manager, they’re not a good team.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I like that Kyle and the interviewers pointed out that this squad won trophies without Haaland and they cannot be a one-man team. Pep mentioned something similar in a recent press conference, that if any team’s success is dependent on one player or one particular manager, they’re not a good team.
Totes agree JD

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.