John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And where have you been you lady!?

So happy you're back baby. How are you? ❤
been shagging the physios baby sorry for the abstinence xxxx missed my multiple adopted mothers love u all hope u are all thriving and not menopausisng

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Evening!

@einahpets93 I want the stories! Please have a safe and comfortable trip home and don't tit yourselves.

@strawberrysunshine_x that note is so cute. Do you know yet if you'll be affected by the big RM news? 😢

I gave 3 presentations today. My voice made ridiculous noises in all of them 🙄

Made it to the weekend though! 🥳
hmmmm not yet. Union is saying it’s all scaremongering. A few years ago they were saying that full timers need to drop down to part time hours ( im Part time so I think I should be ok) but they’re saying things like people retiring , people applying for voluntary redundancy and getting new jobs will be the way to reduce staff. They won’t force us out type of thing. But you don’t know who to believe. The union is saying one thing and RM is saying another
Ie union is saying we aren’t losing 1 mil a day. And that the shareholders are making all the money& that they are only saying they’re losing money to get us to back down Union are also saying that before the pandemic RM will not show figures but during the pandemic cos it was soo busy that’s why it looks like we’re losing money cos the pandemic made so much. If that makes sense ( sorry I have got carried away here there is SO much badness going on behind the scenes that the public aren’t seeing …) whereas RM saying we’re losing so much money& it’ll be disastrous.

yes the boys how are we all View attachment 1650648
I love ya and glad you’re back but duck off with this pic 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Omg has anyone seen that video city have made for Phil cos he’s signed til 2027?? There’s a clip from the parade and Jack is bopping him on the head with a giant banana. Why have I never seen this before 😂😂😂. It’s class

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
See you on the flip side lads x
Safe travels! ❤

Omg has anyone seen that video city have made for Phil cos he’s signed til 2027?? There’s a clip from the parade and Jack is bopping him on the head with a giant banana. Why have I never seen this before 😂😂😂. It’s class
So happy for Phil! He needs to stay at City his whole career. ❤

Robbie Coltrane has died 💔
Oh this is so sad! :cry: What a loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Made it to the weekend girls 💙

744BC0ED-B0DE-42FB-BFCB-763325F73690.jpeg

Safe flight home @einahpets93 🤍

Looking gorgeous @lou_claire91 enjoy your evening in the sunset 🤍

Good to see you back @2busyshopping34 send as many back and bum photos of JS that you need to 🤍

Hope everyone else has had a good day and looking forward to a weekend ahead (with the absence of JS of course but fingers crossed he’ll still go to the game so we can get some more content)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay x
Thank you lovey!! 🤍 xx

And where have you been you lady!?

So happy you're back baby. How are you? ❤

Please share how you ate your corn?
Normally loads of butter and just eating it off the cob … but it was cold so the butter didn’t melt so I only ate half!

bappy hirthday @lou_claire91 brother have a boss day kid xxx
Thanks babes, glad you are back!! 🤍 xx
Made it to the weekend girls 💙

View attachment 1650736

Safe flight home @einahpets93 🤍

Looking gorgeous @lou_claire91 enjoy your evening in the sunset 🤍

Good to see you back @2busyshopping34 send as many back and bum photos of JS that you need to 🤍

Hope everyone else has had a good day and looking forward to a weekend ahead (with the absence of JS of course but fingers crossed he’ll still go to the game so we can get some more content)
thanks lovey! I’m now on to dessert 🤍
8E5740AC-12E7-489D-8092-FFF58F44AF06.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Work is finished! LO had a great day at pre-school (and hasn't stopped talking about passionfruits)! Weekend is here! Shop shop is back!

Wot a tiyme to be aloive

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.