John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to do my on-call, I've just been on a 20 minute call about doing the first emergency MRI of the weekend 😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I missed most of the last thread

I see City making bae earn his £250k a week salary at McDonalds.

Hope all well with everyone ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

How have you been lovely?

They’re trying to drag the pennies of work out of him aren’t they 😂

This was first thing I thought of when I saw the news!
Harry Potter is just honestly everything isn’t it. And Hagrid was so iconic ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I thought you had been quiet but also know you are very good at ignoring the non bae nonsense on here. Hope you're ok?

He missed you
Tumblr_l_391302782100414.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How have you been lovely?

They’re trying to drag the pennies of work out of him aren’t they 😂

Harry Potter is just honestly everything isn’t it. And Hagrid was so iconic ❤
Told RLF at dinner about Hagrid and he said when we get home we need to watch all the films in a row in memoriam!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is the Kyle interview any good?
Yes it's very interesting, you should be able to playback I think. It's on BBC Radio 5 Live, the playback platform is BBC Sounds and I assume that's available worldwide?

Please transcribe for us, I always think Kyle speaks well in interviews.
Reece James was one of the very few from the England squad who have asked how he is after his op, and people are always in touch when things are good but not always when things are bad 👀

• Heart
  • Sad
Is the Kyle interview any good?
headlines

- Focus now in World Cup then after Man City
- I hate running but thats my role in the team
- Reece James (on answering q about the RB situation for 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿) a good lad. One of the few players in the England squad who contacted him when he just had surgery to see how he was. “When things go well you get lots of messages but when not going so well less so” 👀
- Good squad but need to actually start winning

• Heart
headlines

- Focus now in World Cup then after Man City
- I hate running but thats my role in the team
- Reece James (on answering q about the RB situation for 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿) a good lad. One of the few players in the England squad who contacted him when he just had surgery to see how he was. “When things go well you get lots of messages but when not going so well less so” 👀
- Good squad but need to actually start winning
Did he actually just name his whole England clique as Harry, Slabhead, Tripps and Pickford, and didn't mention baby? Fucks sake Kyle

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.