John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't caught up on the new thread but before I leave for work, have we seen this?

Thoughts?

A lot of people on Twitter are saying Reece and MM and I only skimmed the article but it says "Premier League stars" not ENGLISH PL stars. I'm not saying those 2 aren't stars, obviously they are, just wondering why everyone is only naming English players. But then also it's footytwt and the response is generally a dumpster fire when it comes to LGBTQ news.

I feel like it's just another instance of gauging public opinion for the queer players who are considering coming out either publicly (or just to their teams) and there may or may not be 2 actual players that Lineker is referring to.

I need to read up more on what has happened with this in the past - wasn't there a published letter to or from the FA a few years ago? I might also be confusing reality with fics, but I think the fics were including things that had actually happened.

Has the chat with Kyle ended? I've been listening to the new live Florence & the Machine album most of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Kyle being very wise about your boy JG
Kyle is so good in this interview. I love that he pointed out that Jack was bought for 100 million. He didn’t demand that amount. Really impressed by Kyle today. He answers every question directly and clearly and with loads of insight.

I haven't caught up on the new thread but before I leave for work, have we seen this?

Thoughts?

A lot of people on Twitter are saying Reece and MM and I only skimmed the article but it says "Premier League stars" not ENGLISH PL stars. I'm not saying those 2 aren't stars, obviously they are, just wondering why everyone is only naming English players. But then also it's footytwt and the response is generally a dumpster fire when it comes to LGBTQ news.

I feel like it's just another instance of gauging public opinion for the queer players who are considering coming out either publicly (or just to their teams) and there may or may not be 2 actual players that Lineker is referring to.

I need to read up more on what has happened with this in the past - wasn't there a published letter to or from the FA a few years ago? I might also be confusing reality with fics, but I think the fics were including things that had actually happened.

Has the chat with Kyle ended? I've been listening to the new live Florence & the Machine album most of the day.

It’s still going on. Try to catch it now or the replay. It’s really good! (I did see that announcement but haven’t read it yet…interesting.)

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Thoughts?

Why has Gary got the inside info?

Have you seen Florence live? On my list, would love to see her!

• Heart
Hope everyone has a lovely Friday evening, any nice plans for the weekend?
we are listening to the entertainment from our room as LO was shattered today after being so busy!
F5B0724C-EF6C-40F2-8F9A-5A7DE9941D22.jpeg

@lou_claire91 have your heard from your mum and poppet?
They have been having a lovely time since we’ve been away, mums been working from our home office and has been bringing Poppets bed up with her during work and she sent me this yesterday when I said it was warm here!
516EB6CF-D472-40EF-81EF-D36BEB08231D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does this link work for you? It's the Friday Football Social on now, you can listen live now or once it's finished it will have the playback button in the schedule

Cc @mimimithis

It at least doesn't tell me I'm barred from listening, so I suppose that it'll work. Thank you, love.

He is such a good speaker, he will be a fantastic pundit one day
I'm trying to imagine Kyle and Bae doing punditry... I'd be crying laughing at the two of them. Not convinced it'll happen, but it is a fun thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
we are listening to the entertainment from our room as LO was shattered today after being so busy! View attachment 1650995

They have been having a lovely time since we’ve been away, mums been working from our home office and has been bringing Poppets bed up with her during work and she sent me this yesterday when I said it was warm here!
Omg ❤❤❤ she's now going to expect this every day when you get home

• Heart
Reactions: 5
we are listening to the entertainment from our room as LO was shattered today after being so busy! View attachment 1650995

Poppet is loving this. How sweet is that!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg ❤❤❤ she's now going to expect this every day when you get home
I said this to mum on the phone she just started laughing! She said ‘oh but she didn’t want to sit downstairs on her own or be uncomfortable up here so I told her to bring her bed up’ it’s plush carpet!!! It’s not a bed of nails I’m asking her to sleep on! So I told her she’s making a rod for our back now (which she does with LO all the time 🤣) I also did think she’s bleeping clever to learn how to bring her own bed upstairs! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
I said this to mum on the phone she just started laughing! She said ‘oh but she didn’t want to sit downstairs on her own or be uncomfortable up here so I told her to bring her bed up’ it’s plush carpet!!! It’s not a bed of nails I’m asking her to sleep on! So I told her she’s making a rod for our back now (which she does with LO all the time 🤣) I also did think she’s bleeping clever to learn how to bring her own bed upstairs! 🤣
If Poppet says she took the bed up, I believe her

• Haha

Absolutely howling at her hiding.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.