John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
R4 have a profile on Erling Halaand on right now which means he is officially bleeping massive.

Where is the bae profile :(

Sorry I appreciate I am a bit of a boring bastard who only listens to the radio. This is why I don’t always contribute I would bore you all senseless 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He has said most of the holiday I look hot but then taken the most unflattering photos 🤣
Awww adorable and hahha men are absolutely horrendous at pics!

R4 have a profile on Erling Halaand on right now which means he is officially bleeping massive.

Sorry I appreciate I am a bit of a boring bastard who only listens to the radio. This is why I don’t always contribute I would bore you all senseless 😂
It’s not boring if you like it… it’s Saturday night and I’m reading a book 😂😂.
I really need new bae content

• Heart
Reactions: 7

You’re not boring. ❤ I love radio commentators; they’re often more skilled and interesting than the tv guys. My dad and I will sometimes mute the tv during baseball games and turn the radio on because we enjoy those guys more.

Awww adorable and hahha men are absolutely horrendous at pics!

It’s not boring if you like it… it’s Saturday night and I’m reading a book 😂😂.
I really need new bae content
We really do need some new bae content. I miss him.

• Heart

I accidentally started listing to one of the plays/stories on R4 in the car. I was hooked! I had to sit in the car to listen to it until the end. Was sat in my in tears on the drive. Love them now.

• Heart
I accidentally started listing to one of the plays/stories on R4 in the car. I was hooked! I had to sit in the car to listen to it until the end. Was sat in my in tears on the drive. Love them now.
I am a radio junkie - loads of different stations I love but esp the beeb. I only really use the telly for sport viewing. Which there is a lot of thankfully.

Truth. I am mid cycle and my boobs have been trying to escape my bra all day, despite it normally fitting perfectly.
This is me. One minute I can get a fist in my bra the next my cuppeth overflow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.