John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
right this is fuckin vile but does anyone else do this thing, i have a mate who like gets tomato and mayo sauce an proper mixes them all over her food like the girl will get ab 10 packets of each an it looks like a fuckin crime scene like when we go out to eat we have to make sure she’s not sat next to anyone of the public it’s tha bad mate im telling u she’ll get chips n gravy an just drop a bomb of sauce on top of it and it makes me feel put off my dinner looking at it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Come on over sweets, there's three more rolls and RLF is asleep
Could I have one, too? You all make me want to get a bacon sarnie, too. I have bacon, I have bread... I'm too lazy to get up from my couch right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why would you assume?? I do feel like it’s a north west thing though - any of my NWers around to confirm?? @2busyshopping34 can you confirm if you like brown sauce please??

also, I need a profile pic. Need to find my pic

Brown sauce isn’t even on there!!!
North west here and it’s red sauce only. Has to be on the side to dip for the correct amount.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
right this is fuckin vile but does anyone else do this thing, i have a mate who like gets tomato and mayo sauce an proper mixes them all over her food like the girl will get ab 10 packets of each an it looks like a fuckin crime scene like when we go out to eat we have to make sure she’s not sat next to anyone of the public it’s tha bad mate im telling u she’ll get chips n gravy an just drop a bomb of sauce on top of it and it makes me feel put off my dinner looking at it
I like to put them next to each other on the plate, but I wouldn't mix them!

Could I have one, too? You all make me want to get a bacon sarnie, too. I have bacon, I have bread... I'm too lazy to get up from my couch right now.
Of course, you can friend. You deserve to be waited on hand and foot. It took severe effort for me to make that.

Now I am settling down to read the Neighbours update.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So she’ll then put that orange mess on top of gravy?!

• Sick
I like to put them next to each other on the plate, but I wouldn't mix them!

Of course, you can friend. You deserve to be waited on hand and foot. It took severe effort for me to make that.

Now I am settling down to read the Neighbours update.
Don’t expect anything from Neighbours. I’m over it and it’s all nearly done anyway, feel like it’s going the same way the first one did (just abit flat 😕)
However the new NRO - was just 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Do we just think I don’t like ketchup because I dislike red? Is that how I’ve been brought up

RLF used to have red sauce with everything - now it’s not allowed in the house
You deprive RLF of ketchup?!

• Heart
Don’t expect anything from Neighbours. I’m over it and it’s all nearly done anyway, feel like it’s going the same way the first one did (just abit flat 😕)
However the new NRO - was just 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

You deprive RLF of ketchup?!
It is not flat, I am just finishing my comment I promised you on the last chapter before I start reading the next one.

Glad you liked the new chapter, it's filler really, but it's their story and they deserve some happy moments.

Hang on @cobette and @sugarfairy23 posted and I didn’t know!!! I’ve been up for nearly 3 hours and it wasn’t mentioned!!!
I posted when everyone was asleep 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.