John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you assume?? I do feel like it’s a north west thing though - any of my NWers around to confirm?? @2busyshopping34 can you confirm if you like brown sauce please??

also, I need a profile pic. Need to find my pic

Brown sauce isn’t even on there!!!
Google has answered my question - chip sauce is apparently brown sauce and vinegar 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Also, wtf?? Cheese sauce???
If I’m going the chippy I’m getting curry sauce, not gravy! I’m offended

What?? They don’t serve curry sauce at the chippy?? What is wrong with people???
OMG surely they mean grated cheese I mean that’s bad enough but not cheese sauce that would just be weird

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1651858

Morning it’s pouring with rain here but I am 2 and 7 on the Stonesometer. This time tomorrow I will be off to the sun ☀
Morning all!
I agree I’m about a 2 or 7 today! Off for a walk into San An this morning after we’ve had breakfast (I will be a stone heavier when I come back)
half way through eating I remember to take a pic 🤣
5D81055F-F8A5-4A65-9E5D-EA9EBCBA7063.jpeg
image.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ, she’s horny already

How’s it going so far??
Thankfully not too badly, worked a bit this morning, and just sat down to have breakfast now.

Bless him, thats so lovely. Did you have a busy night?
It wound down sometime after midnight. It was all right, but I didn't sleep so well. Yes, it's really sweet of him, he knows I can't really go anywhere, either do I want to, because the weather is horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
OMG surely they mean grated cheese I mean that’s bad enough but not cheese sauce that would just be weird
Imagine they offered bechamel sauce too 🤣

Morning all!
I agree I’m about a 2 or 7 today! Off for a walk into San An this morning after we’ve had breakfast (I will be a stone heavier when I come back)
half way through eating I remember to take a pic 🤣View attachment 1651873View attachment 1651875
Mmmm hashbrowns

have a lush day!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I went to Greggs at the station, didn't think I'd have time for a bacon roll so just got a pain au chocolat instead 🥲 I don't know why I thought the extra 30 seconds it would take them would have made any difference

What sauce does everyone have? Only ketchup for me, brown sauce is gross and brown is not a flavour
Ketchup or nothing ❤

I’ve had cheese sauce from a chippy before. I love cheese but it’s absolutely rank

Owww I missed this!
Hope you’re not feeling too rough this morning ❤

Thankfully not too badly, worked a bit this morning, and just sat down to have breakfast now.

It wound down sometime after midnight. It was all right, but I didn't sleep so well. Yes, it's really sweet of him, he knows I can't really go anywhere, either do I want to, because the weather is horrible.
That’s so cute of your dad ❤ hope you get to enjoy your day today!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1651858

Morning it’s pouring with rain here but I am 2 and 7 on the Stonesometer. This time tomorrow I will be off to the sun ☀
I am an 8. In bed with cup of tea listening to the news about our bleeping car crash of a Country.

It’s Baes fault. Every time he is in sick bay I get distracted and tune in the actual real world.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Why would you assume?? I do feel like it’s a north west thing though - any of my NWers around to confirm?? @2busyshopping34 can you confirm if you like brown sauce please??

also, I need a profile pic. Need to find my pic

Brown sauce isn’t even on there!!!
no because my brother once put it on my face and told me it was dog shite so i’ve got severe ptsd

it’s minging anyway sorry babe

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Right I am from NW but live in London. Genuine 50/50 ID.

Chips - strictly salt and vingar (lots) side of mayo
Bacon sarnie - Ketchup only
Sausage sarnie - one side mayo, one side ketchup

no butter anywhere near any of it unlike some people

I proper loved the chips and mayo in Belgium yum

• Heart
Right I am from NW but live in London. Genuine 50/50 ID.

Chips - strictly salt and vingar (lots) side of mayo
Bacon sarnie - Ketchup only
Sausage sarnie - one side mayo, one side ketchup

no butter anywhere near any of it unlike some people
I love butter like I love John Stones.

Guys you should all be very proud of me for actually making this as I was so close to just ordering one.

20221015_093856.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.