John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be something you've eaten then and not just the booze? Is RLF the same? At least you gave a headstart when you get back in the gym this week (when you feel better)

Whats your plans today? Are your parents back now too?
Yeah, they drove back from Southampton on Saturday. Going for lunch tomorrow to see them.

just organised all the washing - so that’s the plan today. RLF is still in bed, so not sure what he’s like, feel like I’ve not disturbed him once through the night. Allegedly, he’s going to get up, go to Asda and get the food we need until Monday tea time so he doesn’t have to leave the house again until he goes into work on Tuesday. RLF agreed on holiday, that if I pay for it, we could actually watch Together!
But also, as much as he doesn’t want to go out, one of the teams closer to Newcastle are playing Wrexham today, and if we could tickets we’d probably both like to go and watch that

what are you up to?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah, they drove back from Southampton on Saturday. Going for lunch tomorrow to see them.

just organised all the washing - so that’s the plan today. RLF is still in bed, so not sure what he’s like, feel like I’ve not disturbed him once through the night. Allegedly, he’s going to get up, go to Asda and get the food we need until Monday tea time so he doesn’t have to leave the house again until he goes into work on Tuesday. RLF agreed on holiday, that if I pay for it, we could actually watch Together!
But also, as much as he doesn’t want to go out, one of the teams closer to Newcastle are playing Wrexham today, and if we could tickets we’d probably both like to go and watch that

what are you up to?
Omg imagine if Ryan Renolds turned up there?

You should definitley subscribe for the month, it's only like 3 or 4 quid? Then just cancel once you've finished. Both series are on there, I can't remember if you've watched the one from 20/21? You'll also be able to replay the match tomorrow if you don't already record them.

I'm on my way to my sister's. BIL is working today so I've said I'll take my niece out somewhere to give her a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg imagine if Ryan Renolds turned up there?

You should definitley subscribe for the month, it's only like 3 or 4 quid? Then just cancel once you've finished. Both series are on there, I can't remember if you've watched the one from 20/21? You'll also be able to replay the match tomorrow if you don't already record them.

I'm on my way to my sister's. BIL is working today so I've said I'll take my niece out somewhere to give her a break.
I’ll be watching the match tomorrow with RLF. Every game, no matter what team, is set to record in this house 🤣

imagine Ryan coming all the way up here 🤣 just checked the website - 12 quid in, bring the exact cash, turnstiles open at 11 🤣
It’s absolutely pissing down as well, and we wouldn’t get back for the Everton match kicking off. We’ll see what he’s like when he gets .

hope you both have a lovely day! Hope the weathers nice for you

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone pls make me a bacon roll.
I went to Greggs at the station, didn't think I'd have time for a bacon roll so just got a pain au chocolat instead 🥲 I don't know why I thought the extra 30 seconds it would take them would have made any difference

What sauce does everyone have? Only ketchup for me, brown sauce is gross and brown is not a flavour

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
1665819826226.jpeg

Morning it’s pouring with rain here but I am 2 and 7 on the Stonesometer. This time tomorrow I will be off to the sun ☀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I went to Greggs at the station, didn't think I'd have time for a bacon roll so just got a pain au chocolat instead 🥲 I don't know why I thought the extra 30 seconds it would take them would have made any difference

What sauce does everyone have? Only ketchup for me, brown sauce is gross and brown is not a flavour
Ketchup forever

I’m going to soft play soon!!! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Brown sauce is for boys but I bet @einahpets93 likes it!

I only have red but 'just a little' and noone in any roll shops understands this quantity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning ❤

3 hours sleep.
At 2am was dancing in my kitchen. 🤷‍♀️
Finally got to bed but then just kept coughing.
Am in good spirits. Just need to duck this cold off.

Finally got round to weighing myself, have lost nearly a stone in the past 6 weeks or so, even with the current period bloat. It's okay, I have the weight to lose. Just would never happen if I was actually trying.

• Heart
Someone pls make me a bacon roll.
I want bacon!!!

Oooh and I want a pastry!!

FYI, you’re wrong! brown sauce is the best

View attachment 1651858

Morning it’s pouring with rain here but I am 2 and 7 on the Stonesometer. This time tomorrow I will be off to the sun ☀
Still living in 9

like I haven’t got a clue in life 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Not much of a sauce person tbh. Am saucy enough 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Brown on Square sausage roll but red on bacon roll. Chips dipped in red sauce not squirted all over them. Saw this any accuracy not true for me?
5BFC453D-9562-4608-BFC3-E5E8FCB0A86F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Brown sauce is for boys but I bet @einahpets93 likes it!

I only have red but 'just a little' and noone in any roll shops understands this quantity.
Why would you assume?? I do feel like it’s a north west thing though - any of my NWers around to confirm?? @2busyshopping34 can you confirm if you like brown sauce please??

also, I need a profile pic. Need to find my pic

Brown on Square sausage roll but red on bacon roll. Chips dipped in red sauce not squirted all over them. Saw this any accuracy not true for me?View attachment 1651862
Brown sauce isn’t even on there!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Brown on Square sausage roll but red on bacon roll. Chips dipped in red sauce not squirted all over them. Saw this any accuracy not true for me?View attachment 1651862
I think that's saying curry sauce for London/SE which is absolutely not true, I don't know anyone who would eat that routinely and I'm not sure many chippys would even serve it. Should be red, not orange.

• Wow
  • Haha
Also, wtf?? Cheese sauce???
If I’m going the chippy I’m getting curry sauce, not gravy! I’m offended

I think that's saying curry sauce for London/SE which is absolutely not true, I don't know anyone who would eat that routinely and I'm not sure many chippys would even serve it. Should be red, not orange.
What?? They don’t serve curry sauce at the chippy?? What is wrong with people???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also, wtf?? Cheese sauce???
If I’m going the chippy I’m getting curry sauce, not gravy! I’m offended

What?? They don’t serve curry sauce at the chippy?? What is wrong with people???
What is chip sauce? It looks like it thinks that's a NE thing?

Ketchup forever

I’m going to soft play soon!!! 🙈
Good luck at soft play. I have a terrible feeling my niece is going to ask to go there too 😬🔫

Are you seeing the pups this weekend?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Mine is cheese I would never ever put cheese on a chip. I also used to hate it when I was in school (pre Jamie Oliver shake up) and everyone smothered their chips in gravy or curry sauce. Hate wet chips should be nice and crispy dipped in a side of sauce 😘👌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.