Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
you are so v cute <3 I hope you enjoy it!!
ah I just get in my head, can get really breathless and panic over nothing, being around a load of people (majority men too). at festivals/concerts and stuff I’m usually a bit 🍺 so that eases my palpitations lol but if I drink at football I’ll then (often) over drink and be a lil mess.

gonna try and get to some games next year though and get over myself 💙
Could you try to ease yourself back in at something smaller like academy or WSL games, or a lower league club? Less people obv but might help you feel more comfortable in crowds

You and @Gattle09 can go to the mighty Stockport 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I am going solo. I like going solo best because then I can behave in as most embarrassing a fashion as I like with no-one to judge me.

I'm staying over again tonight because I like to spend the evening with my Tattlers instead of being stuck in the car.

I hope I get to see Jack, he avoids me a lot.

Left the fur coat and went for a teddy one in the end.

Depending on weather I might have to ditch it for my City puffa jacket that's in the car.

yes I am going to look for him, i've even brought a sharpie :ROFLMAO:

I'm worried he won't be with the players today and was only sniffing around them last week because it was the derby, but gonna take my chances anyway. Am v nervous.
Pls promise you will post your pic even if he does his hostage face

Also I adore this jacket

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
This is very niche, but in the 90s I had a bag of limited edition Walkers cheese and chive flavour, and I think about them all the time. That would be the bag of crisps I choose.
OMG I absolutely loved them and nobody EVER remembers them! I always thought I was the only one.

Do you remember when they renamed Walkers crisps after footballers?
I know there was “Cheese and Owen” and “Salt and Linekar” but I can’t remember any others

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
hey gals, missing you all.

just caught up kinda, @Violetroselily, hope your sis is ok and you’re ok 💜 @cobette hope you enjoyed the match. everyone else, I hope you’re all doing good.

struggling to keep up a little bit lately and a bit sad about the jg thread not being the same. but I’m still here. will be around more tomorrow probably.
Hope you're OK baby.

JG thread will be back to usual weekday hijinks tomorrow as everyone skives work!

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Morning girls!! 💙

I have no advice as to how to make HK sexy 😂 but Bae is sexy and @cobette is an amazing writer so those 2 things together will be enough to make it great!

Hope everyone has a sexy Saturday, enjoy the match @cobette and everyone on the illegal streams 💙 (reminds me of that advert you used to get on Blockbuster videos before the film started - “Piracy is a CRIME” 😂😂 also totally not judging I illegal stream JM10’s boys all the time)

View attachment 1634556
View attachment 1634557
Good morning, its just occurred to me that I don't think we've heard your thoughts on Chilly big willy, and as a Leicester fan I assume you have studied him and his big willy in great detail over the years?

• Haha

Starttheline

VIP Member
I think so! He needs to start tucking his t-shirts in, but I presume his jeans are too tightly packed for that. oi oi.

That's just my day-to-day life bab. Tell us more, how would you meet?
The only way we could feasibily meet is when I am in Manchester for work. Maybe we bump into each other when I'm out for lunch, we both grab the last falafel wrap from Pret and have an awkward exchange, eventually agreeing to share it along with a danish..

Maybe I bump into him in first class when I get on the train (confused, because I should not be in first class) and he asks me to join him at the available seat next to him.

Maybe I get called over to the etihad to deal with a problem, and our eyes meet across the foyer..

I don't know really. Haven't thought about it much.

• Heart

333149O

VIP Member
Could you try to ease yourself back in at something smaller like academy or WSL games, or a lower league club? Less people obv but might help you feel more comfortable in crowds

You and @Gattle09 can go to the mighty Stockport 🥲
my dad is a massive Stockport fan, we’re a big scfc family, keep hinting at him that I wanna go and he’s still not getting it 😭😂

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
what does everyone get from chinese im v interested and hungry
We get a mixture and share, some chicken chow mein, egg fried rice, curry sauce and some different chicken dishes!

Tonight’s dinner was RLF’s treat - he bought steaks and said about doing steak and chips (as it’s normally my pre birthday meal, so got a couple of days yet) so he prepped the chips and cut things up but he won’t cook the steak as he’s scared of the hob spitting at him 🤦🏻‍♀️
I ended up crisping up the edges as I was trying to do 10,000 things!
71535386-F38C-4730-A8DD-877ED5317DB1.jpeg

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
One good thing to think about is that a pregnant woman's immune system is already heightened, ready and alert to fight off all kinds of infections, more so than in regular patients. Especially so close to the birth. While it's really unfortunate that she contracted COVID at 39 weeks, and I understand perfectly why you are worried, she, and especially her baby girl, should be fine.

If she does feel worse over the course of the day, or develops a fever over 39°C or starts feeling faint or short of breath, I'd recommend her to see a doctor urgently, just so nothing is missed.

Hopefully, she'll recover soon. Sending you a hug and all the good vibes.
We are so lucky to have you!

There's a couple shagging in the next room, am not quite sure I can stomach my breakfast now as I am fuming it is not me and bae.

• Haha
  • Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
i just tried to find that photo of JS5 holding up the blank whiteboard and was gonna put ‘who wants fingering’ on there but can’t find it so have this message instead x

(did i imagine that existing?? is this the yellow tracksuit of the JS5 thread???)

• Heart
  • Haha