Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
Morning gang!

@WylieWyles have fun on your date today!

Can we please manifest an Arsenal/Liverpool draw today?

Been snogging baby in my dreams again, was very good 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8

ruby1080

VIP Member
I haven’t even sneezed yet today.

Customers always want to phone me at work. Basically to try to strong arm me into giving a different ansa.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
hey gals, missing you all.

just caught up kinda, @Violetroselily, hope your sis is ok and you’re ok 💜 @cobette hope you enjoyed the match. everyone else, I hope you’re all doing good.

struggling to keep up a little bit lately and a bit sad about the jg thread not being the same. but I’m still here. will be around more tomorrow probably.
D7BCD8F2-88A6-4439-80DF-5A11FA07DA9F.jpeg

hope ur cold is getting better baeby ❤

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Gonna be looking for updates on the city match on my phone rather than watch it as I’ve gone to the dark side on our tv
81C0C263-C85F-41EB-B510-EC25A3EE295F.jpeg

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
I am going solo. I like going solo best because then I can behave in as most embarrassing a fashion as I like with no-one to judge me.

I'm staying over again tonight because I like to spend the evening with my Tattlers instead of being stuck in the car.

I hope I get to see Jack, he avoids me a lot.

Left the fur coat and went for a teddy one in the end.

Depending on weather I might have to ditch it for my City puffa jacket that's in the car.

yes I am going to look for him, i've even brought a sharpie :ROFLMAO:

I'm worried he won't be with the players today and was only sniffing around them last week because it was the derby, but gonna take my chances anyway. Am v nervous.
How cute are yu and your outfit? I'm loving it!

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
  • Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
i just tried to find that photo of JS5 holding up the blank whiteboard and was gonna put ‘who wants fingering’ on there but can’t find it so have this message instead x

(did i imagine that existing?? is this the yellow tracksuit of the JS5 thread???)
These? I posted these at the very end of the last thread. I'll grab the other one and edit it so it's blank, too.

serious_whiteboard_js5.png

amused_whiteboard_js5.png

• Heart