John Stones #38 Wishing Bae wasn't still in hiding, if we had our way we'd all be riding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could eat the old version of Prawn Cocktail Wotsits as they are the best, I love the green Lays that I’m going to eat all that Ibiza have when I get away and I do love a cheese and onion walkers!

Same … 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yessss Prawn Cocktail wotsits were amazing!!! 😋

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I could eat the old version of Prawn Cocktail Wotsits as they are the best, I love the green Lays that I’m going to eat all that Ibiza have when I get away and I do love a cheese and onion walkers!

Same … 🤦🏻‍♀️
You have said exactly what I said!! Prawn Cocktail wotsits

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@sugarfairy23 I ignored you and read anyway, I'll comment properly on it another time, but I love him when he is an asshole and I'm now feral and I really really fancy him

• Heart
Yessss Prawn Cocktail wotsits were amazing!!! 😋
They were! They shouldn’t have been discontinued!
You have said exactly what I said!! Prawn Cocktail wotsits
They are elite! If I had to pick it would be them! Great minds 😉

I’ve never seen this, OMG. 🥵

Hi all! Hope you’re enjoying what’s left of your Sunday. @lou_claire91 you’re leaving soon! 💃
Ah I know I can’t wait! We have tomorrow to sort out and tidy up before mum comes to stay then we leave here Tuesday evening (flight is at like 8pm) cannot wait to be away ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They were! They shouldn’t have been discontinued!

They are elite! If I had to pick it would be them! Great minds 😉

Ah I know I can’t wait! We have tomorrow to sort out and tidy up before mum comes to stay then we leave here Tuesday evening (flight is at like 8pm) cannot wait to be away ❤
I was convinced you were coming today 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
OMG I absolutely loved them and nobody EVER remembers them! I always thought I was the only one.

Do you remember when they renamed Walkers crisps after footballers?
I know there was “Cheese and Owen” and “Salt and Linekar” but I can’t remember any others
I'm so glad I'm not alone, I thought maybe I'd made them up

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.