John Stones #38 Wishing Bae wasn't still in hiding, if we had our way we'd all be riding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a jelly candle once that was in a glass jar, and in the jar was some kind of LED light system that also lit up when the candle was burning. Blew my mind
I had one of those at Christmas last year! Was from Tesco I think. Blew my mind too I couldn’t figure out the logistics

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I missed one whole JS thread plus the end of the one before it, so I am waiting for a new JS thread to be made to start fresh cause there is no way my brain can comprehend all that info.

The JG thread is mainly pictures so is easy to catch up on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
omg hahah help me someone. nearly as bad as that weird bum flashing footballer you made me be

how MODERN I just can’t get over it?!!
Haha it’s crackers. It’s pure cheese but so soothing! Got it in the sale last year, think I need the pumpkin too. For the kids obviously.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t know how to do it but I’m happy to learn and have an induction for next time 😂

If you follow that 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.