John Stones #38 Wishing Bae wasn't still in hiding, if we had our way we'd all be riding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RLFs chat…

If you could have any bag of crisps in the world right now, what would you have
Salt and Vinegar, tbh. 😁

I need to catch up on all the fics, there are so many updates that I haven't read!

Party was a success. LO and pup are both shattered, as am I. RLF made it downstairs to sing happy birthday and is now asleep again.

Would just like to add, that when I have been ill as a parent, life just carries on. Tonsillitis? Worked from home and took care of LO. Norovirus? Looked after LO and myself. Covid? Worked, looked after LO and myself. Cramps and bloodloss 3 days a month, every month? Life goes on.
So happy to hear LO had a great birthday. Those are the memories that last. ❤

You're a great mum, I'm sure I don't need to tell you, but I'll say it anyways.

Your RLF definitely will succumb to the man flu until tomorrow...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is very niche, but in the 90s I had a bag of limited edition Walkers cheese and chive flavour, and I think about them all the time. That would be the bag of crisps I choose.
I’m sure they also did a spring onion flavour, it had a pale green bag 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I need to catch up on all the fics, there are so many updates that I haven't read!

Party was a success. LO and pup are both shattered, as am I. RLF made it downstairs to sing happy birthday and is now asleep again.

Would just like to add, that when I have been ill as a parent, life just carries on. Tonsillitis? Worked from home and took care of LO. Norovirus? Looked after LO and myself. Covid? Worked, looked after LO and myself. Cramps and bloodloss 3 days a month, every month? Life goes on.
Glad it all went well!!!

And agreed we literally just get on with everything don’t we, we don’t have time to let illness stop us doing everything. Boys are such drama llamas

C03CBD17-D10B-4A65-8E95-7ED74772CEA0.jpeg

• Heart
This is very niche, but in the 90s I had a bag of limited edition Walkers cheese and chive flavour, and I think about them all the time. That would be the bag of crisps I choose.
Do you remember smiths crisps??
They used to do a cheese and pickle crisp that was amazing
Salt and Vinegar, tbh. 😁

So happy to hear LO had a great birthday. Those are the memories that last. ❤

You're a great mum, I'm sure I don't need to tell you, but I'll say it anyways.

Your RLF definitely will succumb to the man flu until tomorrow...
S&V is a good shout

• Heart
Don't like crisps!

What has happened to my husband Gabby?

@Starttheline it seems a common theme with men that they think the world stops when they are poorly, would bet good money JS5 is still the same

I don't like it when I can't play with you guys.

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Angry

Can we have a cake reveal pls?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Don't like crisps!

@Starttheline it seems a common theme with men that they think the world stops when they are poorly, would bet good money JS5 is still the same

The bastard isn't scoring, that's what has happened to him

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Don't like crisps!

Accidental elbow to the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
OMG I absolutely loved them and nobody EVER remembers them! I always thought I was the only one.

Do you remember when they renamed Walkers crisps after footballers?
I know there was “Cheese and Owen” and “Salt and Linekar” but I can’t remember any others

• Heart
ah yeno wa is boss

them mixed crisps from m&s fuckin love them me but i don’t like the ribbed ones always leave them out an give them me da

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.