John Stones #38 Wishing Bae wasn't still in hiding, if we had our way we'd all be riding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We get a mixture and share, some chicken chow mein, egg fried rice, curry sauce and some different chicken dishes!

Tonight’s dinner was RLF’s treat - he bought steaks and said about doing steak and chips (as it’s normally my pre birthday meal, so got a couple of days yet) so he prepped the chips and cut things up but he won’t cook the steak as he’s scared of the hob spitting at him 🤦🏻‍♀️
I ended up crisping up the edges as I was trying to do 10,000 things! View attachment 1637949
I’d demolish that right now

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel like he'd be a disappointing shag.

I'd love this. I might order something, too... only if my favourite place is delivering, though.
I’m sure he wouldn’t disappoint.. although I did get the ick for a bit from him when the ‘California Girls’ story came out and saved the video into a folder to only come out when I want to get over him …

but I’d prefer to get under him 😂

I’d demolish that right now
It was so nice! I’ll bring some over for you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m sure he wouldn’t disappoint.. although I did get the ick for a bit from him when the ‘California Girls’ story came out and saved the video into a folder to only come out when I want to get over him …

but I’d prefer to get under him 😂

It was so nice! I’ll bring some over for you 😘
The pub we’ve ended up in doesn’t do food! I’m pissed off I only had that salad and sweets to eat today 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The pub we’ve ended up in doesn’t do food! I’m pissed off I only had that salad and sweets to eat today 🤣
What kind of pub doesn't do food? Can you find somewhere else for the Everton match?

Is RLF being embarrassing?

So many questions

• Heart
What on earth just happened to Gabriel Jesus?

EDIT: Oh, good, he's sitting up, at least. That elbow was not intentional, I don't think, but that was quite some hit...

• Heart
What kind of pub doesn't do food? Can you find somewhere else for the Everton match?

Is RLF being embarrassing?

So many questions
A Welsh one 🤣

going to find somewhere else or run to maccys between games. He’s just got me another pint and a bag of crisps 🤣🤣
RLF is chilled when watching football in public - I am not 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
An elbow I think?

This does not bode well for my FPL
He's moving off the pitch by himself, at least.

I just remember Christoph Kramer 2014 - he still doesn't remember the WC final...

Can Liverpool stop going full NFL on Arsenal?!

• Heart
I need to catch up on all the fics, there are so many updates that I haven't read!

Party was a success. LO and pup are both shattered, as am I. RLF made it downstairs to sing happy birthday and is now asleep again.

Would just like to add, that when I have been ill as a parent, life just carries on. Tonsillitis? Worked from home and took care of LO. Norovirus? Looked after LO and myself. Covid? Worked, looked after LO and myself. Cramps and bloodloss 3 days a month, every month? Life goes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
RLFs chat…

If you could have any bag of crisps in the world right now, what would you have

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I need to catch up on all the fics, there are so many updates that I haven't read!

Party was a success. LO and pup are both shattered, as am I. RLF made it downstairs to sing happy birthday and is now asleep again.

Would just like to add, that when I have been ill as a parent, life just carries on. Tonsillitis? Worked from home and took care of LO. Norovirus? Looked after LO and myself. Covid? Worked, looked after LO and myself. Cramps and bloodloss 3 days a month, every month? Life goes on.
So glad it went well!!! 🤍 this is why men are sometimes only good for one thing and even that it’s sometimes lacking!

Mama boss 😘

RLFs chat…

This sounds like a line you could use for one of your fic dates! 🤣

I could live of crisps!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Glad the party was a success. It’s tit, always the way it seems I had my gallbladder out last year and RLF still went to work away 2 days after 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
RLFs chat…

This is very niche, but in the 90s I had a bag of limited edition Walkers cheese and chive flavour, and I think about them all the time. That would be the bag of crisps I choose.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.