John Stones #38 Wishing Bae wasn't still in hiding, if we had our way we'd all be riding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
chances of coming onto any thread and there being a post where VRL recommends an interesting-pairing fic - 💯

sorry scared to post off topic stuff in JG thread but I got this little pumpkin candle from M&S yesterday after youse made me feel all ready for spooky szn and I thought it was just some generic fella but I SWEAR TO GOD when it started changing colour I was just like
C3A3E948-B59E-4E98-9462-2501F790DB50.jpeg

I didn’t know this was scientifically possible omg anyway here is a little time lapse, this may or may not work why are videos so weird on tattle? also don’t judge my manky old coffee table

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I actually don’t think there’s any more I’m that bothered about to be honest! Arteta at a push.
Oh and Pep obvs! I always had a thing for Mourinho too, sexy grumpy bastard
Me neither!! It would definitely include Pep and I know what you mean about Mourinho!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
chances of coming onto any thread and there being a post where VRL recommends an interesting-pairing fic - 💯

sorry scared to post off topic stuff in JG thread but I got this little pumpkin candle from M&S yesterday after youse made me feel all ready for spooky szn and I thought it was just some generic fella but I SWEAR TO GOD when it started changing colour I was just like
View attachment 1638193
I didn’t know this was scientifically possible omg anyway here is a little time lapse, this may or may not work why are videos so weird on tattle? also don’t judge my manky old coffee table
View attachment 1638194
Omg what kind of trickery is this

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1638193
View attachment 1638194
I need this!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
john mate not being funny now it’s become beyond a joke all it takes is accidentally posting ur cock to ur main insta story and leaving it up for a good 3 minutes not asking for much are we
Can you pls make this happen for my birthday? He was a huge letdown on my last one.

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1638193
View attachment 1638194
Love it! My boo candle does that
C50A3255-E2AE-47B2-898C-EE2C17352D36.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had a jelly candle once that was in a glass jar, and in the jar was some kind of LED light system that also lit up when the candle was burning. Blew my mind

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't actually have candles in my house, only wax melts because Jackcat thinks flames are toys.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Haven't heard from the "date" yet.... we never set a time. I assumed late afternoon since we're both off work today and we both work tomorrow.

Probably not going to happen, I'd rather take a nap.

Oooh yes CC stripping. TAKE IT OFFFFFF

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.