John Stones #38 Wishing Bae wasn't still in hiding, if we had our way we'd all be riding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any other managers you would like to throw into the mix? Super Frank would get it

have you managed to get any food?

He doesn’t do anything and we can fill pages of stuff … imagine if he actually played all the time 🤣
Marco Silva would also get it, he looks like he'd be a dirty bastard

1241960973.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Any other managers you would like to throw into the mix? Super Frank would get it

have you managed to get any food?

He doesn’t do anything and we can fill pages of stuff … imagine if he actually played all the time 🤣
I actually don’t think there’s any more I’m that bothered about to be honest! Arteta at a push.
Oh and Pep obvs! I always had a thing for Mourinho too, sexy grumpy bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yessss, Everton!

Other than THE elite hottie manager Pep, I suppose I find Xabi Alonso attractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
John hanging round the gates in his hoodie, but we'd much rather see him in the nudy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
John’s t-shirts are too long but we just want to see his schlong

(so sorry for bringing the word Schlong to the table!) 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.