John Stones #38 Wishing Bae wasn't still in hiding, if we had our way we'd all be riding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that's Aimee's story. The stuff I have been thinking about was the OG concept of it before we got lost in years of back story.
Will try to make the angst as fluffy as poss x

If you are done by tonight I'll drop everything!

If they make it past a week together then they'll know they are on to a winner.

Only just!

I need to check what the covid rules were regards England camp to know if it's a feasible plot 👀 could they leave? During Euros I mean.
No they were in a bubble during the Euros, hence all the pics of them talking to family across the stands

E5zRG8cXIAANPuc.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
But that's Aimee's story. The stuff I have been thinking about was the OG concept of it before we got lost in years of back story.

Only just!

I need to check what the covid rules were regards England camp to know if it's a feasible plot 👀 could they leave? During Euros I mean.
Will you get in trouble at work for being late 🥴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4

Only just!

I mean you can always bend the rules if you wanted, but if you wanted to keep it as authentic then obvs they wouldn’t be able to!

I always think if things are sad it’s a bit more real … the book I’m working on atm I don’t think will be the happiest!

although I am currently working on the birthday one-shot that is already at 2.5k and she has only just got home …

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@cobette yeah you probably won’t like Neighbours so don’t read it!

Did your drive back go okay? Except for the sadness of Bae and Beth.

These photos and videos from the last hour are all absolutely obscene and I am here for them all 🥵

I mean you can always bend the rules if you wanted, but if you wanted to keep it as authentic then obvs they wouldn’t be able to!

I always think if things are sad it’s a bit more real … the book I’m working on atm I don’t think will be the happiest!

although I am currently working on the birthday one-shot that is already at 2.5k and she has only just got home …
Yeah unfortunately when you keep it real then life rarely works out perfectly does it. And if you are keeping in check with real life JS then nothing is ever smooth or plain sailing is it!

Haha love it, is that 2.5k words of pre action sexting I hope?!

• Heart
Need to catch up but I'm making pancakes and burning them while trying to post this and watch the match all at the same time.

Good morning / evening!!!

Minus the alcohol, no need for that

Screenshot_20221009-112859.png

• Heart
No they were in a bubble during the Euros, hence all the pics of them talking to family across the stands

View attachment 1637770
Looks like Maxi will live to fight another day then.

God both of these are just too much. Angry John is something else 🥵
Angry John is 100% why Beth and John's angst will continue.

My HK one is about 7500 so far and they've only kissed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Only just!

I hope I can make it, but I'm back on my laptop, and used the drive to the airport to come up with something more to write.

Did you go straight to work? Poor you. How long do you have today?

mmmmmm

baby’s just arrived in his yacht to meet me
View attachment 1637760
❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.