John Stones #38 Wishing Bae wasn't still in hiding, if we had our way we'd all be riding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@cobette yeah you probably won’t like Neighbours so don’t read it!

Did your drive back go okay? Except for the sadness of Bae and Beth.

These photos and videos from the last hour are all absolutely obscene and I am here for them all 🥵

Yeah unfortunately when you keep it real then life rarely works out perfectly does it. And if you are keeping in check with real life JS then nothing is ever smooth or plain sailing is it!

Haha love it, is that 2.5k words of pre action sexting I hope?!
Exactly that! It’s hard to keep it accurate! Hahah! It’s a lot of fluff and backstory (for a change!!)

Looks like Maxi will live to fight another day then.

Angry John is 100% why Beth and John's angst will continue.

My HK one is about 7500 so far and they've only kissed 😂
that doesn’t surprise me, you will need to make us all believe that HK can pull Bae so it needs a bit build up 🤣 but I can’t wait to read it!

Gosh 🥵 @lou_claire91 @rasperryripple

I'm ignoring the right hand side

were you going to kill Maxi off and thats why you were crying? Jesus christ
I’ve already screenshot this on my phone 😍😍 both sides are hot but Chilly does look unreal! 😍😍
he’s like boyfriend vibes here but I just want the D
F7E591A6-48DC-4A04-9446-9A9AED7B05E6.png

fancy both of them
Yes you!! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope I can make it, but I'm back on my laptop, and used the drive to the airport to come up with something more to write.

Did you go straight to work? Poor you. How long do you have today?

❤❤❤
Yes, in the midst of my stock count already and have to be up for 8 tomorrow for a Virgin engineer coming 😭

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Exactly that! It’s hard to keep it accurate! Hahah! It’s a lot of fluff and backstory (for a change!!)

that doesn’t surprise me, you will need to make us all believe that HK can pull Bae so it needs a bit build up 🤣 but I can’t wait to read it!

I’ve already screenshot this on my phone 😍😍 both sides are hot but Chilly does look unreal! 😍😍
he’s like boyfriend vibes here but I just want the D View attachment 1637876

Yes you!! 😍
Wouldn't be able to sit down for a week after getting the d

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes, in the midst of my stock count already and have to be up for 8 tomorrow for a Virgin engineer coming 😭
Oh babe. That's too bad. I hope you get to relax a little tonight, at least.

The German commentators for ARS v LIV are so bored that they're talking Handball Bundesliga now, and I'm so amused.

• Heart
ben chilwell listens to taylor swift 100%

n fuckin cries to juice wrld u little gI MP

is g imp a naughty word?! i’ve been calling people in tesco this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
what does everyone get from chinese im v interested and hungry
Chicken fried rice and curry sauce, Special Chow Mein and Sweet and Sour Chicken then we just all share them. I really fancy one too but I am getting roast chicken dinner then apple pie and custard made for me

• Heart
Reactions: 6
what does everyone get from chinese im v interested and hungry
We get a mixture and share, some chicken chow mein, egg fried rice, curry sauce and some different chicken dishes!

Tonight’s dinner was RLF’s treat - he bought steaks and said about doing steak and chips (as it’s normally my pre birthday meal, so got a couple of days yet) so he prepped the chips and cut things up but he won’t cook the steak as he’s scared of the hob spitting at him 🤦🏻‍♀️
I ended up crisping up the edges as I was trying to do 10,000 things!
71535386-F38C-4730-A8DD-877ED5317DB1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.