John Stones #38 Wishing Bae wasn't still in hiding, if we had our way we'd all be riding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I not going to like this Neighbours update!?

View attachment 1637610

I LOVED KICKETTE

Stop it we are not talking.

Looks like he's wearing scrubs. Has he got a part time job at @mimimithis 's hospital now he doesn't play footy anymore!? Glad her work load will be getting smaller now there's more hands on deck.
Our scrubs are washed out mint-coloured things, but luckily without such crappy designs on the back... I'd honestly love having him around, but I fear he'd get bored, and want more action than he might get with me during work hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
3 :oops:

have currently depressed myself thinking about John and Beth all the way home. Have actually cried as I thought up something that may actually be too sad to write.
🥺 why are you putting yourself through this angst baby. Maybe they could just live happily ever after with lots of shagging?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
🥺 why are you putting yourself through this angst baby. Maybe they could just live happily ever after with lots of shagging?
I agree with VRL.

At this point they’ve been through enough angst to last a lifetime. Poor Bae and Beth will end up with hardcore PTSD, when it comes to their relationship, with fears it won’t last. Again. 💔

If it makes you feel better and distracts you from the angst, smut is happening, and I might be done by tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This one time, at England camp…

Please don’t tell me you’re all too young.
That’s exactly how I think him and Jack would tell stories 🤣🤣🤣

I hope they did nothing with musical instruments

3 :oops:

have currently depressed myself thinking about John and Beth all the way home. Have actually cried as I thought up something that may actually be too sad to write.
It’s because you’re actually connected to the characters now! See how it sits with how you see the story going ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
But that's Aimee's story. The stuff I have been thinking about was the OG concept of it before we got lost in years of back story.
Will try to make the angst as fluffy as poss x

I agree with VRL.

At this point they’ve been through enough angst to last a lifetime. Poor Bae and Beth will end up with hardcore PTSD, when it comes to their relationship, with fears it won’t last. Again. 💔

If it makes you feel better and distracts you from the angst, smut is happening, and I might be done by tonight.
If you are done by tonight I'll drop everything!

If they make it past a week together then they'll know they are on to a winner.

Are you home yet?
Only just!

That’s exactly how I think him and Jack would tell stories 🤣🤣🤣

I hope they did nothing with musical instruments

It’s because you’re actually connected to the characters now! See how it sits with how you see the story going ☺
I need to check what the covid rules were regards England camp to know if it's a feasible plot 👀 could they leave? During Euros I mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.