John Stones #38 Wishing Bae wasn't still in hiding, if we had our way we'd all be riding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely off topic (I know I’ve never once posted on topic in here), but does anyone remember the name of that footballer blog from about 10-15 years ago that was obsessed with Iker Casillas, Fernando Torres’ freckles, Yohan Gourcuff, etc. I can’t for the life of me remember what it was called but I think we’ve discussed it before?
Kickette?

ONTD_Football on LiveJournal? Kinda sounds like it.
That's an acronym I haven't heard for years

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry to say but I think I’d even take HK over DR

Why does bloody Phil have to be in all of them?!
Did he make it into the calendar over Bae?
That’s fine you can have him ha! I even showed RLF a photo of DR yesterday (quite bulgy) and he said ‘how many socks has he got in there?’ 🤣

I would do unthinkable things to DR🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That’s fine you can have him ha! I even showed RLF a photo of DR yesterday (quite bulgy) and he said ‘how many socks has he got in there?’ 🤣

I would do unthinkable things to DR🤦🏻‍♀️
I bet DR chats tit non stop when he’s banging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet DR chats tit non stop when he’s banging 😂
99% of it is about Jack Grealish too. Dec and I are kindred spirits, he’s just getting to live the dream by regularly actually getting within smelling distance.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
99% of it is about Jack Grealish too. Dec and I are kindred spirits, he’s just getting to live the dream by regularly actually getting within smelling distance.
Dec literally gets to play with his hair and sits wrapped up with him … when we went to the match in March they both didn’t start so we’re on the bench… they were sat with a seat between them to start with, writhing 15mins they ended up moving next to each other and Jack was then leaning into Dec…
B3CC5BAE-099E-4EF4-A2C8-820C35240B48.jpeg
030FE7B5-56DB-438B-9198-55217C8B1F74.jpeg
A7B74A61-3F42-4B37-AA43-2F70B21D3AFF.jpeg

He’s pinching his neck quite a lot 🤨🤨
He does seem to like his neck being touched! 📝

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Dec literally gets to play with his hair and sits wrapped up with him … when we went to the match in March they both didn’t start so we’re on the bench… they were sat with a seat between them to start with, writhing 15mins they ended up moving next to each other and Jack was then leaning into Dec…

He does seem to like his neck being touched! 📝
DR needs to come onto tattle and tell us about it. It might be his redeeming feature.

• Haha
Yeah. Sorry about that one

I promise I’m not posting anything else for a while now! Gone abit mad this weekend

Exactly! Although to be fair imagine knowing you were buying the house next door to JS 🥵

Ah I dunno I think a lot of my 🌽 is quite samey but thank you 😘
Hope you’ve had a lovely afternoon ❤
Am I not going to like this Neighbours update!?

Do we have the original of this?

View attachment 1637511
Puma 04.jpg

I LOVED KICKETTE

Yes he does

Stop it we are not talking.

Awful clothing, still looks fit

View attachment 1637495
Looks like he's wearing scrubs. Has he got a part time job at @mimimithis 's hospital now he doesn't play footy anymore!? Glad her work load will be getting smaller now there's more hands on deck.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.