John Stones #38 Wishing Bae wasn't still in hiding, if we had our way we'd all be riding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now you've fed us a new neighbours chapter 🥺
Yeah. Sorry about that one

Sorry again
08ADA0EE-B907-400D-87AF-C874302B98C3.jpeg

D947982B-DCD3-4B81-9905-BA621577EF78.jpeg

39F3F452-AC42-4CDB-AC07-B7A3AC2DC9BC.jpeg

I promise I’m not posting anything else for a while now! Gone abit mad this weekend

I love seeing how others live - and I love looking at architectural and interior design websites like AD or the likes - I'm naturally curious and I love to get inspired by interior design and art and whatnot. People who use these, however, do so willingly, because there's something they want to show. It isn't exposed for everyone to see, just because you bought it.

Plus, I don't really need to know where they live, exactly. I mean, what is anyone going to do with that information? Camp out there? Move in next door (although I love @sugarfairy23 's Neighbours!)? Rob them? It's happened to a few players in the Cheshire Golden Triangle over the years, right?

The 🌽 was so good, too. I bow to you, queen.
Exactly! Although to be fair imagine knowing you were buying the house next door to JS 🥵

Ah I dunno I think a lot of my 🌽 is quite samey but thank you 😘
Hope you’ve had a lovely afternoon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve got some questions for you new member

what do you think of bae in red only England kit red
When did you first love him when it was inappropriate to love him
Have you been lurking and what made you come forward ( is it cos we’re all amazing ) you’re all amazing… and I wanted to be amazing too
What’s ur fav bae pic of all time hoodie and shorts on a chair
What football team do you support

Ansa pls
💙💙💙💙 love you all

Yes I posted it last night. I’d been feeling abit deflated with what I’m writing so I just decided to write a “corn no plot” kinda thing. It might help your hangover at least?! 😂
I’ll download it for the kindle for tomorrow. Got to get ready soon to head out

I got sweets and a biscuit instead of a prawn
EFBE1D22-FD32-452B-8ED2-3E3866144DEB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Duck sake 🥵🥵🥵
I will be reading your chapter in a bit so expect comments on both! I’m just writing atm as I wanted to make a head start on this one as I’ve packed all I can be bothered atm so I’m now watching West Ham perving on Rice while writing 😘🤍

• Heart
I will be reading your chapter in a bit so expect comments on both! I’m just writing atm as I wanted to make a head start on this one as I’ve packed all I can be bothered atm so I’m now watching West Ham perving on Rice while writing 😘🤍
I’m sorry to say but I think I’d even take HK over DR

Do we have the original of this?

View attachment 1637511
Why does bloody Phil have to be in all of them?!
Did he make it into the calendar over Bae?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Completely off topic (I know I’ve never once posted on topic in here), but does anyone remember the name of that footballer blog from about 10-15 years ago that was obsessed with Iker Casillas, Fernando Torres’ freckles, Yohan Gourcuff, etc. I can’t for the life of me remember what it was called but I think we’ve discussed it before?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Completely off topic (I know I’ve never once posted on topic in here), but does anyone remember the name of that footballer blog from about 10-15 years ago that was obsessed with Iker Casillas, Fernando Torres’ freckles, Yohan Gourcuff, etc. I can’t for the life of me remember what it was called but I think we’ve discussed it before?
ONTD_Football on LiveJournal? Kinda sounds like it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.