John Stones #38 Wishing Bae wasn't still in hiding, if we had our way we'd all be riding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone say Hale!?

It's actually remarkably close to bae's house, I'm sorry to tell you like this

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
desperately in need of a hangover cure

View attachment 1637401
It’s so fancy!! 🤍

Tk maxx goodies @333149O

Bum shaped candle, jasmine and clementine scent
View attachment 1637385View attachment 1637386

Another candle
View attachment 1637387

This mug which will make me think of you all every time I drink from it
View attachment 1637389

Scalp massager
View attachment 1637390

A set of these books for the babba for Christmas
View attachment 1637388
LO is currently reading one of those books!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did someone say Hale!?

That article definitely makes it sound like he was having a secret rendezvous with Aguero.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Think there's a super injunction against you bab
I’m surprised the press are allowed to report when footballers (or celebrities in general) buy a new house, it’s such a privacy/safety risk when people now know where they live.

Same theory behind the story with JS and the illegal wall

• Heart
I’m surprised the press are allowed to report when footballers (or celebrities in general) buy a new house, it’s such a privacy/safety risk when people now know where they live.

Same theory behind the story with JS and the illegal wall
I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if they just trawl Rightmove for sold prices in the cheshire golden triangle and then get the land registry records for price/buyer etc - which are public records - to see if its someone interesting. That's how they'll know JG bought it on X date and was a cash buyer (as land reg shows charges). Same with planning applications - do a sweep of the planning portals every so often, or get a tip off from a neighbour. I suppose they get away with it because it's all in the public domain anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sent RLF to get it a friend.
He is not ok with me today - my hangover is not amusing him.

you home yet @cobette

@mimimithis LF was lush 🥰

is there a new @sugarfairy23 one shot that I’ve missed??
I'm so happy you're back.

r-pep-guardiola-celebrate-the-picture-id1238784111.jpg

Little Flirts is getting into far more interesting territory now that it's caught up with Big Flirts. I have some ideas for the next ones, let's see how that pans out.

You sent RLF to get your prawn a friend? I cannot. I'm laughing, you might hear me in Ibiza, still. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if they just trawl Rightmove for sold prices in the cheshire golden triangle and then get the land registry records for price/buyer etc - which are public records - to see if its someone interesting. That's how they'll know JG bought it on X date and was a cash buyer (as land reg shows charges). Same with planning applications - do a sweep of the planning portals every so often, or get a tip off from a neighbour. I suppose they get away with it because it's all in the public domain anyway.
Oh yeah true, never really thought of it like that. As @mimimithis said it is such a non story - “rich man buys mansion” (although I do like having a nosy at the houses I can’t lie! 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh yeah true, never really thought of it like that. As @mimimithis said it is such a non story - “rich man buys mansion” (although I do like having a nosy at the houses I can’t lie! 😂)
I love seeing how others live - and I love looking at architectural and interior design websites like AD or the likes - I'm naturally curious and I love to get inspired by interior design and art and whatnot. People who use these, however, do so willingly, because there's something they want to show. It isn't exposed for everyone to see, just because you bought it.

Plus, I don't really need to know where they live, exactly. I mean, what is anyone going to do with that information? Camp out there? Move in next door (although I love @sugarfairy23 's Neighbours!)? Rob them? It's happened to a few players in the Cheshire Golden Triangle over the years, right?

Yes I posted it last night. I’d been feeling abit deflated with what I’m writing so I just decided to write a “corn no plot” kinda thing. It might help your hangover at least?! 😂
The 🌽 was so good, too. I bow to you, queen.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.