John Stones #38 Wishing Bae wasn't still in hiding, if we had our way we'd all be riding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ways to piss off RLF this morning;
- remind him he’s an adult and can think for himself when it comes to food shopping!
- remind him that taking 7 shirts, 1 hoodie and 2 pairs of shorts and 3 swim shorts isn’t adequate packing with a child who has a tendency to wipe his face on everything!
- decided to take boomerangs in my Sunday PJs because I liked my ass in them while he was trying to make me help with both the above tasks that I thought a 30yo would be capable of without supervision

😂 anyone fancy coming to Ibiza with me instead of him?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
hey gals, missing you all.

just caught up kinda, @Violetroselily, hope your sis is ok and you’re ok 💜 @cobette hope you enjoyed the match. everyone else, I hope you’re all doing good.

struggling to keep up a little bit lately and a bit sad about the jg thread not being the same. but I’m still here. will be around more tomorrow probably.
I know what you mean and want it to be how it was too 🥺❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
love you rubae 💕😔 I’ll be posting more tomorrow when I’m skiving. just want the nice vibe to be back you know?
I know 💕

I’m going to have to seriously put some limits on myself this week though, if I have another week like last week I’ll get the sack 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
- remind him he’s an adult and can think for himself when it comes to food shopping!
- remind him that taking 7 shirts, 1 hoodie and 2 pairs of shorts and 3 swim shorts isn’t adequate packing with a child who has a tendency to wipe his face on everything!
- decided to take boomerangs in my Sunday PJs because I liked my ass in them while he was trying to make me help with both the above tasks that I thought a 30yo would be capable of without supervision

Pick me!!!

E9568A30-1718-4966-BB5D-A02AFAEFCAB0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I'm looking up flights right now... 😂 Someone else needs to take over my day, and on-call shift. I'll be afk.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hope your sister is ok @Violetroselily

glad you’re feeling a bit better @333149O get your strength up for when we drive by JG’s houseit’s not Hale but still under 30 mins away

• Heart
Tk maxx goodies @333149O

Bum shaped candle, jasmine and clementine scent
20221009_130506.jpg
20221009_130457.jpg

Another candle
20221009_130540.jpg

This mug which will make me think of you all every time I drink from it
20221009_130740.jpg

Scalp massager
20221009_130747.jpg

A set of these books for the babba for Christmas
20221009_130807.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tk maxx goodies @333149O

Bum shaped candle, jasmine and clementine scent
View attachment 1637385View attachment 1637386

Another candle
View attachment 1637387

This mug which will make me think of you all every time I drink from it
View attachment 1637389

Scalp massager
View attachment 1637390

A set of these books for the babba for Christmas
View attachment 1637388
awww such a cute lil haul, I love them scalp massagers they’re so good. you did well bab

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did someone say Hale!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.