John Stones #38 Wishing Bae wasn't still in hiding, if we had our way we'd all be riding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hey gals, missing you all.

just caught up kinda, @Violetroselily, hope your sis is ok and you’re ok 💜 @cobette hope you enjoyed the match. everyone else, I hope you’re all doing good.

struggling to keep up a little bit lately and a bit sad about the jg thread not being the same. but I’m still here. will be around more tomorrow probably.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

just caught up kinda, @Violetroselily, hope your sis is ok and you’re ok 💜 @cobette hope you enjoyed the match. everyone else, I hope you’re all doing good.

struggling to keep up a little bit lately and a bit sad about the jg thread not being the same. but I’m still here. will be around more tomorrow probably.
D7BCD8F2-88A6-4439-80DF-5A11FA07DA9F.jpeg

hope ur cold is getting better baeby ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

How are you feeling, are you doing better?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Hope you're OK baby.

JG thread will be back to usual weekday hijinks tomorrow as everyone skives work!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Thank you babba. How are you feeling now? Come back when you are ready gorge, I know its super hard to keep up but rest assured we are all just talking tit and you're not missing anything important.

Just been to tk maxx, thought of you because there's so much Halloween stuff. I was going to get a pumpkin candle but they are just a bit too sweet for me

20221009_112009.jpg

Will do a mini haul later

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also @sugarfairy23 read your one shot last night and it was sooo good 😍 … will leave a comment later! 🤍
you know I said about the Birthday one shot I was gonna write today? I have had it planned out for a couple of weeks on a word document (ignoring it) but just haven’t got round to writing it yet with the book but I may change it now … look how in sync we are
its Katy Perry’s Birthday that I’m using (also this is my awful notes that I do before writing 🤦🏻‍♀️) View attachment 1637091
Don't you dare change anything!!

Nah could cry I am so happy.

Normal service has been resumed 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you babba. How are you feeling now? Come back when you are ready gorge, I know its super hard to keep up but rest assured we are all just talking tit and you're not missing anything important.

Just been to tk maxx, thought of you because there's so much Halloween stuff. I was going to get a pumpkin candle but they are just a bit too sweet for me

Will do a mini haul later
thank you 🥹
I am feeling better thanks baby. still a bit snotty but actually able to blow my nose now haha. I love it 🧡😍. I feel the same way about the pumpkin scents, I’m not overly keen on a lot of them! but yes pls do a haul, tag me in it so I don’t miss it too pls

Hope you're OK baby.

JG thread will be back to usual weekday hijinks tomorrow as everyone skives work!
you’re right cob bab, did you have a saus roll or go for pie in the end? 💙

• Heart
I LOVE pumpkin candles. Had a pumpkin spice latte Disney one that was divine.

@333149O have you ever had any of the Maple Whiskey Disney scents? They used to just be Etsy but think they have their own site now. They have a Castle Club DLP hotel one. My faves are Grand Flo and Beach Club ❤

• Heart
I LOVE pumpkin candles. Had a pumpkin spice latte Disney one that was divine.

@333149O have you ever had any of the Maple Whiskey Disney scents? They used to just be Etsy but think they have their own site now. They have a Castle Club DLP hotel one. My faves are Grand Flo and Beach Club ❤
no I’ve never had those! I will have a look, thank you!
I usually shop on Walt’s waxes on Etsy ugh they’re so so nice and so cute packaging wise.

• Heart
feeling v grown up using the oven ruben i am ready 4 u x

wag life or no life
He only eats giant legs of ham or health juices so I think the oven skills can be put to the side. I’d get the carving knife out and practice them skills

• Haha
  • Heart
thank you 🥹
I am feeling better thanks baby. still a bit snotty but actually able to blow my nose now haha. I love it 🧡😍. I feel the same way about the pumpkin scents, I’m not overly keen on a lot of them! but yes pls do a haul, tag me in it so I don’t miss it too pls

you’re right cob bab, did you have a saus roll or go for pie in the end? 💙
I had fish and chips outside instead, they were banging but now know that whilst I was stuffing my face could have been meeting baby and am sad 😭

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.