John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sounds like the best wank Wednesday.
Mine is currently charging then I need to nip to aldi after I’ve officially finished work at 2 and then go wild 🤣🤣
Honestly I cannot stop laughing going through this box!!

So some of the ‘clothes’ (if they can be called that) are from when me and RLF split and I decided to duck all my worries out rather than cry 🤣🤣 I have just about almost all cliche dress up outfit you can imagine (some from slutty sixth form parties, hello Ann summers Pilot 🤣) and I have just items of material that apparently used to cover my body, and I used to be arsed to go to this extent 🤣🤣 then I’ve found some old toys, some other random bits (like fake glasses, I mean who was I pretending to be!!!) a pair of silky pjs and an eye mask I bought to sleep with when RLF used to get up early 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t know who this girl was that used to wear this tit and used to slut it up but she left long ago!!! Me and my current attire of oversized nike joggers and a vest is somewhat judging and feeling rather proud and nostalgic 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Afternoon my loves, any hammy updates?

Little bit better today.

Still feel a bit tit, but sense of perspective engaged.

Given the choice between forcing myself to be more productive and forcing myself to tell anyone there's a problem, I always choose the former.

Managed to get some actual work done this morning. Could be worse.
It’s good that you’ve acknowledged your sense of perspective, but you know I’m always going to encourage you to speak up.

just take care. Have you had much to eat?

Honestly I cannot stop laughing going through this box!!

So some of the ‘clothes’ (if they can be called that) are from when me and RLF split and I decided to duck all my worries out rather than cry 🤣🤣 I have just about almost all cliche dress up outfit you can imagine (some from slutty sixth form parties, hello Ann summers Pilot 🤣) and I have just items of material that apparently used to cover my body, and I used to be arsed to go to this extent 🤣🤣 then I’ve found some old toys, some other random bits (like fake glasses, I mean who was I pretending to be!!!) a pair of silky pjs and an eye mask I bought to sleep with when RLF used to get up early 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t know who this girl was that used to wear this tit and used to slut it up but she left long ago!!! Me and my current attire of oversized nike joggers and a vest is somewhat judging and feeling rather proud and nostalgic 🤣🤣🤣)
I sit here, reading this, still dressed in my scrubs and wonder if I’ve ever been that girl 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@Violetroselily I don’t mean to be all serious but freaking out about the UK economy currently melting down financially is there anything you can say to reassure me pls x
Sorry have been a bit held up with stuff

Contrary to what people may think, banks really do not want customers to go into financial difficulties or fall into arrears not least because its incredibly costly and having to put money aside for impairment (the value of lending which is expected to go bad) is not good for the balance sheet and ultimately bad for profitability.

There are a number of forbearance options available like payment holidays, repayment plans etc and banks will be preparing for increased volumes of people going in to fin diffs. High street banks are already prepared to an extent because a lot of measures were needed during and post covid, and many people and businesses still won't have recovered from the hit taken by covid, so this downturn really isnt new. Since covid the FCA has really scrutinised how banks respond to fin diffs and that will continue to be heightened now. The immediate response we're seeing this week with mortgage offers being pulled is a sign of banks being cautious and responsible, its perhaps worrying and frustrating for some people immediately impacted by it, but is the right thing to do in the circumstances.

At a macro level, theres also very strict measures in place for stress testing where banks need to demonstrate they can respond to market volatility without compromising the security of the firm. So we won't see banks collapsing like in the last crisis, it just won't happen. Every bank and UK Finance (the trade body) work so closely with the Treasury and BoE (as in daily contact) anyway, but at times like this it will be daily war rooms etc to ensure things are closely managed as possible.

TLDR, try not to worry

• Heart
Afternoon my loves, any hammy updates?

Little bit better today.

Still feel a bit tit, but sense of perspective engaged.

Given the choice between forcing myself to be more productive and forcing myself to tell anyone there's a problem, I always choose the former.

Managed to get some actual work done this morning. Could be worse.
Glad you are feeling a little bit better! Small steps are better than none! Proud of you ❤

Love me a hoodie.

If I'm ever allowed out of bed I shall be putting one on today.

You need to open it in honour of WW. Just don't read Chapter 115 of UIL when you do it.

Don't tease me! If I disturb the cat to go to the bathroom @Violetroselily will judge me.
I feel like this box is like a time capsule 🤣 but not made for UIL reading 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s good that you’ve acknowledged your sense of perspective, but you know I’m always going to encourage you to speak up.

I know. But telling anyone at work feels impossible. Feels like if I did the whole world would collapse. Once you say it there's no taking it back and that terrifies me.

Had a decent breakfast - toast, Nutella, banana (an improvement on just banana yesterday), on lunch break now but can't really face anything.

• Heart

I sit here, reading this, still dressed in my scrubs and wonder if I’ve ever been that girl 🤣
I don’t know how I had time to be that girl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know. But telling anyone at work feels impossible. Feels like if I did the whole world would collapse. Once you say it there's no taking it back and that terrifies me.

Had a decent breakfast - toast, Nutella, banana (an improvement on just banana yesterday), on lunch break now but can't really face anything.
Maybe try little and often snacks. Do you like nuts (apart from bae’s). Could be a good little snack for you at different parts of the day if you can’t be arsed with a meal, or whatever.

Sending you all the love 💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Seriously though can someone move Jackcat!?

I need the loo and I'm hungry and I think my legs have seized up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg @Violetroselily these are little disks of heaven. I’m obsessed !!!!!!!!!

Not had time to catch up. Literally not stopped since 7am. Just finished round now going back to unload and then nursery pick up 😁😁. I’m off now til Sunday what a hard week at work I’ve had😂

Hope everyone is ok!!!
@cobette hope you find ur luggage. So sorry they lost it. I’d be fuming. Hope our souvenirs weren’t in there

hope everyone is ok

@Gossgossgoss9888 how are you today lovely? Xx

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.